Bakusquad x reader

This is all purely friendship, you are seen as the innocent human, must protec!

Y/n pov

I was sitting in my dorm room on my bed with Mina, my best friend. I was laying with my head on her stomach as she played with my hair. I slowly get tired.

Mina's pov

I am scrolling through my phone, playing with Y/n's hair. I hear the slight snores coming from my lower half. I look down to see the adorable, peaceful face that belongs to my best friend. I try so hard not to scream at how cute they are.

A while later I hear the distant yelling of, Bakugou. I frown slightly when I hear him and his group get closer to the door, don't wake the child!

The door slams open, startling me. "Shhhhhhhhhhh!" I say to the group of boys infront of me. They all look at me confused, and then whisper a slight 'sorry', and a slight grunt from Bakugou. "Awe" I hear Kirishima gush. I nod and smile in his direction.

The rest of the boys move to sit somewhere, on the floor, Y/n's desk chair or at the end of the bed.

Y/n pov

I wake up, still disuional from my nap, to the rest of my friends in my room, talking. I stir slightly on Mina, which causes all the other people in the room to turn their attention to me. I whimper slightly and rub my head further into Mina's torso. I hear 'awe's take over the room, except for Bakugou who just blushed slightly.

I slightly go back to sleep, but still tune into the conversation my squad is having. "They are literally precious." I hear Kirishima say. I smile slightly. "They've been through so much." I hear Mina say while twirling my hair. I feel myself start to tear up. "All we can do is help them with their best future." I hear Bakugou say, which kinda shocked me.

"They are literally adorable." Kaminari says. "Stop simping for me, sir." I say to Kaminari, telling them I'm awake. I stay in my place on Mina's torso. They all look at me. I open one of my eyes to see Kaminari blushing, sitting at my desk chair. They all laugh.

I sit up with tired eyes. I rub the sleep from my eyes. "You guys are honestly so nice to me." I say going back to their conversation. "It's because we care, even Bakugou, although he won't admit it." Kirishima laughs at the end of his sentence. I laugh at Bakugou's 'tch whatever I guess'.

I hear a knock on my door, I go to get up but Kaminari gets up to get it instead. He opens the door and peaks his head out. I see  Iida at the door, I smile at him. "Hey Iida, what's up?" I ask him. He makes his iconic hand chop, before replying. "Dinner started 7.5 minutes ago!" He says. I googled and get up. "Let's go get dinner guys!" I yell pumping my fist, cause I am hungry. They all laugh and follow me out.

A/n
Sorry I have been inactive I both got writer's block and was busy with school. But I am back and I think I am going to try and post a new chapter every week. I am gonna try.

Love you all!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Ace