~How you sleep~

Izuku

You usually sleep on his chest, or you sleep facing eachother.

Bakugou

He is the big spoon, or you sleep on his chest. He loves playing with your hair to make you sleep.

Todoroki

You usually sleep facing each other, but still hold hands or something, just to still be at least touching, so he knows your still there and you aren't going to leave him.

Iida

You two just usually sleep in the same bed. Not touching or cuddling. But you usually wake up in each other's arms.

Sero

He like to spoon you, so you know he is protecting you and you can sleep with n worry at all.

Kirishima

You usually sleeps on his chest, resting your head in his neck, draping your arms across his waist.

Kaminari

He uses your chest is usually his pillow, you play with his hair until he falls asleep. Or sometimes he will spoon you to show he loves you.

Tamaki

Too nervous to cuddle, but he usually sleeps on your chest and you rub his back or stroke his head, it calms him down.

Mirio

You always sleep on his chest, he finds it comforting, with you laying on top of him.

Jirou

You two usually just sleep facing each other. You like to admire her sleeping face until you fall asleep. She looks so peaceful.

Mina

She sleeps on top of you, but also loves it when you spoon her. She finds it very comfortable and calming.