Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

(you two are together)
Fluff

Slight TW! Mention of anger issues.

Y/n's Pov

It was a normal day in the dorms. I am sitting in the common room with The Bakusquad. Kaminari is seated beside me, controller in hands.

I tightly hang on to my controller. Him and I, are currently playing Mario Kart. I let his choose the course. He obviously had to choose my arch nemesis, none other than, Rainbow Road.

It was going smoothly up until the second time round. I fell off the edge twice. I started to get frustrated. "Awwww, what's the matter Y/n? You have fallen off many times. Your face is starting to turn red. Getting frustrated?" He taunts. This sets me off completely.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I scream, not being able to control my anger. I start to breathe heavily through my nose. "Hey Y/n, why don't you calm down a bit." Mina suggests.

"SHUT UP!" I yell to Mina. She looks shocked. I never usually yell. Kaminari pauses the game. "WHAT THE HELL!?! I WAS JUST STARTING TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!" I scream in Kaminari's face.

He seems taken back. "Okay, take a few deep breaths." He says trying to calm me down. "DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE!" I suddenly stand up, phone in hand. I whip my phone, with all my strength, to the floor. I realize what I just did.

Bakugou's POV

I hear yelling in the common room, usually I am the one yelling. I stomp to the common room after hearing all the commotion. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT HERE!?!" I yell, startling the group. I see an angry Y/n, staring at the ground.

"Yo, Katsuki, they are freaking out." Kaminari says lowly to me. I glare at him. I approach Y/n, and place my hand on their back. They turn around and slap my hand away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" They yell. I was taken back.

"Y/n, you need to calm down." They huff in response. I look to the ground, to see their phone smashed to pieces. My eyes widen. I notice the cut on their hand from the phone shards.

I slowly wrap my arms around them. They fight back for a second, then they give in. I hear them sniffle. "Wanna tell me what happened?" I ask, quietly to them. They nod. "Let's go somewhere more quiet." They nod again.

We walk back to my dorm, my arm still wrapped around them. We enter my room and they sit quietly on my bed. I sit next to them and wrap them in a hug.

Y/n's Pov

I sit on his bed. He sits next to me and hugs me. I feel more tears form in my eyes. They flow down my cheeks. "Wanna talk about it?" He asks. "Take your time, Hun." He kisses my forehead. I pull away from the hug. I wipe my nose and eyes.

"Sometimes, my emotions just get out of control, you know?, Sometimes it is worse than usual. Like today." I say, and as I finish, I let out a breathy laugh. "I know how that feels. I mean you know me." I giggle. He takes my hand. I wince as pain shoots through my hand.

He inspects my hand and goes to get something from his bathroom. He comes back with a first aid kit. I sit there silently as he treats my cut. He places a bandaid on my hand, and brings my hand to his lips and kisses my palm. I giggle as he lets go.

I lay down and make grabby hands towards him. He chuckles and pulls me on top of him. I nuzzle my head into his neck. "Thank you." I say to him quietly. "Anytime, Babe." He says kissing the top of my head. I smile.

"I love you, you soft Boi." I say jokingly. "I AM NOT SOFT, DUMBASS!" He whisper yells. I laugh, and drift to sleep. "I love you too, dumbass." He whispers.