1A x OCD! Reader

I have some form of OCD, like my ADHD one, this is not stereotyping, this is from my own experience.

Y/n pov

Another day, more stress, more.....ugh.

I hear my alarm go off, I turn to my bedside table and shut it off. It is precisely 7:25.

My daily morning routine includes: waking up at 7:25, scrolling through my phone until 7:40. Wash my face at 7:45, get dressed at 8, eat breakfast at 8:15, and then get to school.

Everything has a routine and time, if I don't do this, in this pattern, I get some scary thoughts and the anxiety kicks in.

Time skip

I have arrived to class at 8:30, exactly. I go to my desk and sit down, before I sit down I feel a sudden bang against my right leg, being me I take my other leg and bang it on the desk. I whince at the pain.

"Are you alright?" I hear someone ask. I quickly turn around and am met with green hair. "Yeah, I'm good, just banged my leg." I say to Izuku. "Okay." He doesn't seem convinced by my answer. He goes and sits down.

Most of the other students have arrived, I take my pencil and begin to tap, 1....2....3....4 repeat, 1....2....3...4, and that repeats throughout the rest of the class.

Lunch has begun, I go to the cafeteria to find my friends. Bakugou, Mina, Kirishima, Denki and Sero. I sit down at the table. "Hey guys." I greet the group. "Hey Y/n." The group greets back.

I grab my hand sanitizer and wash my hands, "anybody need some?" I offer. They all shake their head. "Why do you wash your hands so much?" Mina asks. "Habit, maybe?" I say, not very convincing. "Lies." We all turn to Bakugou, "what?" I ask.

"Your lying." He states, bluntly. "How do you know?" I question. "You always act like this, you constantly wash your hands, you tap your pencil in a pattern, and if something happens on one side of your body, you have to do it on the other side." He points out. "Damn." I say, under my breath. "You really do pay attention." He nods slightly.

"What's wrong with you? Why do you do those things?" He asks, staring at me. "Baku bro you don't just ask someone that!" Kirishima points out.

"You caught me...." I begin. They all turn their attention to me. "I have a form of OCD, that's why I do all those things..." I trail off. "Why didn't you tell us, we would've understood." Sero comforts. "OCD is a form of an anxiety disorder, so I got these thoughts, that if I told you, you guys would laugh and stop being friends with me, cause you thought I was weird." I confess. "It all makes sense now.....your number is 4, isn't it?" Kaminari asks. "Yeah, I have to do everything in fours." I state.

"Why 4 though?" Kaminari asks. "Well, when I was 4, that was when I was diagnosed with anxiety and from there it just became my number." I say.

"That's why your hands are all cracked and rashy...." Kirishima points out. "Because I wash them so often." I finish for him.

The end of lunch bell rings, startling us, except Bakugou.

It is now Night. I brush my teeth and get into bed.

Slowly, I drift into sleep.....

A/n

Weird ending, I had no idea how to end it. A bit of a weird chapter as well. Meh

Anyways

Hope you guys enjoyed

Love you all❤️

~Ace