~confessions~

Izuku

You were walking home together, when his hand brushed yours. You blushed. And he did as well. He suddenly stopped. You turned around with a confused look. He looked obviously nervous. "There is something I have-uh-been meaning to t-t-tell you...." He stumble. "What is it?" You replied nervous and confused. "I-uh-l-l-like you...." He stutters. He looks up at you to see your reaction. He is thrown off guard when you suddenly hug him. "I like you too" you reply giggling.

Bakugou

You were supposed to be going to the Bakugou household for dinner with your parents. You stop at the front door, when you overhear the current conversation they are having. "But they are a lovely person, and I want grandkids!!" I hear bakugou's mother say. "I CAN'T JUST TELL THEM I LIKE THEM AND WE AREN'T EVEN 18 YET!!!" I blush as I hear what he had said. He likes me? I knock on the door and the fighting stops. Bakugou's mother opens it, her face lights up when she sees me. She gives me a hug, then she hugs my parents. I look over to Bakugou and blush, he is also blushing. I walk over to him and I wrap my arms around his waste and place my face in his chest, breathing in his scent. "I like you too" I say.

Todoroki

You walk to his dorm and stop at his door. You knock, he replies with a quick 'come in'. You open the door to see him sitting on his bed reading a book. You sit on his bed facing him. "Hello." He says in his normal monotone voice. "Hi." I reply and flop down on his bed. "I'm tired" I say. He hums in agreement. I look over to see him staring at me. "What?" I say confused. "Your so beautiful." He says and I blush. "I have always wanted to tell you how I feel......" I wait for him to finish his sentence. "I like you more than a friend." He says clearly blushing. I sit up and face him. I place my hand on his cheek, stroking his scar with my thumb. "I like you too, more than a friend." I kiss his cheek and smile.

Iida

You are studying with him. You realize how intently he stares at his paper. I smile. "You're cute" I realize I said that out loud and quickly cover my mouth. "Thank you.." he replies. "Tenya....i..have been wanting to tell you this for a while now.." I say nervously. He stares back at me. "I-uh-l-l-like you,... Like a lot." I laugh at the end. He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. "I like you too" He replies smoothly.

Sero

You are lying on his bed as he sits infront of his tv, playing videogames with Kaminari. I smile as the light of the tv reflects on his face. He seems to forget I was sitting there. "Dude it's not that easy, yeah they're great but I don't want to lose the friendship we have currently..........I like. Y/n. Alot." I blush and tap his shoulder. "One sec." He puts his head set around his neck and turns to me. He mutters a curse. "I l-like you too, Sero." I hug him.

Kirishima

You are watching Kirishima doing curls with a weight in his hand. He is quietly counting. I can't help but look at his bicep. I blush and bite my lip. "Like what you see?" He giggles. I shake away my thoughts and blush. "I-uhhh" he laughs. "I'm just teasing." He giggles and smiles. "But I did." I say quietly. "Of course you did- wait.. what!?!" He blushes. I turn my head and look at a different wall. "Y/n, don't be shy. It's okay. I just got thrown off a bit. I only teased you because I like you, a lot. Your so beauty cool. Like the most beauty cool out of anyone!!" He laughs. "Thank you, I like you too." I say and smile. He grins back in return.

Kaminari

I am sitting at my desk, when I hear my friend Kaminari, enter the room. "Hey, Y/n. Looking good." He flirts. I blush and look out the window. "Hey..what's wrong?" He coos. "Do you mean it?" I ask. "What?" He says confused. "You flirt with everyone, but I can't help but question if you mean it?" I say. "Why does it matter?" He says confused. "Because I like you, in like more than a friend." I blurt out. He smiles. "I like you too, your so beautiful, and are just an amazing person." He says smiling. "Oh.... really?" I question. He nods and wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Wanna go get some food or something after school?" He asks. I nod and lean my head on his shoulder.

Tamaki

You are sitting at a lunch table, when you hear your friends enter the cafeteria. "I-i-i-can't--t-t-ell--t-them!!!!" I hear my friend Tamaki panic. "Hey Y/n!!!" I hear Nejire yell to me. I turn around and wave. Mirio and Nejire sit next to eachother, and Tamaki sits next to me. I can sense Tamaki is nervous. "Are you okay?" I quietly ask him. He doesn't respond. "What's wrong with Tamaki?" I ask Mirio. "He wants to tell someone he likes then but is too scared." Mirio laughs. "Tamaki just tell them, I'm sure they like you back." I say comfortingly. He shakes his head. "C'mon Tamaki just tell them." Nejire encourages. Tamaki turns to me. "Is it m-me?" I ask. He nods. I smile. "I like you too Tamaki, you big wuss" I laugh and hug him.

Mirio

I am currently training with Mirio. I go to strike his face, but he grabs my arm and stops me. "You're too cute sunshine." I blush and he laughs. " You know I like you, right?" I thought he was just trying to throw me off guard. I continue to fight him. But he stops. I realize he is serious. "Oh." I say stopping. "Really?" I ask. "Of course!" He shows his famous smile. I hug him. "I like you too." I smile up at him.

Jirou

We sit on her bed listening to music. I look over and stare at her beautiful lavender hair. "what?" She questions. "Nothing" I say embarrassed. "You sure?" She turns to me. "Actually, i-uh, wanted to tell you something." I say nervously. "Shoot." She smiles. "I like you." I blurt out, noticing it is now or never. "Cool, I like you too." She says very chill. "Really?" I question she smiles and nods, and we continue to listen to music.

Mina

I was chilling with the bakusquad, Mina decided to play truth or dare. We played a few rounds which wound up with Kaminari being taped to the wall, Sero eating wassabi, Kirishima talking about his most embarrassing moment, and me drinking a shot of hot sauce. It was now my turn to ask someone. "Mina, truth or dare?" I ask. "Truth." She smiles. "Okay, do you like someone, if so who?" I say smirking. I hear Bakugou groan. "What are we 12?" I shush him. "I like someone, yeah, and they are amazing, beautiful, smart, silly, a total weirdo, and uhhh....." We wait for her to finish. "That person is......Y/n." everyone gasps, my eyes widen. "Denki you owe me 200¥!!!!" Kirishima yells. "Noted." Kaminari sighs. Everyone looks at me. "I like you too, Mina." I smile, she smiles back twice as wide.