Denki Kaminari x Reader

Y/n pov

As I slowly open my eyes, I hear the sound of my alarm. I turn to my bedside table, grab my phone and turn it off.

I smile as I realize the date. I throw the covers off and put on my uniform.

I go to the kitchen to be greeted by my friends. I smile and wave at them. I quietly hum to myself as I get myself a glass of (random beverage if choice).

"Someone's happy this morning." I hear Kirishima say. I smile at him. "Yep." I say, popping the "p".

A little time passes and I hear someone
enter. 

"WHERE ARE THEY?!?!" I hear the one and only Kaminari yell. "Who?" Everyone questions. He scans the room until his eyes land on me. He scrambles over and picks me up swinging me around. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He yells. I pat his shoulder giggling.

"Thank you." I say giggling still.

After that I hear a chorus of 'what?' and 'wait really?'. I look at them all smiling sheepishly.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" I hear Mina scream, racing towards me and hugging me. I smile in response.

"Let's go or we are all gonna be late." I say grabbing my bag and heading to school.

"Y/n, wait up!" I hear Denki call to me. I slow down my pace, letting him catch up. "How's it feel to be another year older?" He says looking at me. "Another year closer to death." I say looking back at him. We both start laughing, as we enter the classroom.

I sit at my desk and look out the window. I am pulled from my daydreaming as I hear the bell ring.

"G'morning class." I hear Aizawa say. The class continues.

Time skip

"And that will be the end of today's lecture." We all begin to pack up our things. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and am face to face with a Pikachu.

I smile at him. "Hey, Kaminari." I greet. "Hello, I was wondering if you wanted to come hang at my dorm later?" He says blushing slightly.

"Sure thing, only if there will be snacks." I say jokingly. "You already are one." He says joking back. I snort at his response and facepalm. He giggles.

A little while later, I change into some comfy clothes and head over to Kaminari's dorm.

I knock on his door. A second later I see a Denki, peek his head out the door. "Password?" He asks. "Password." I say back. "Dangit, how do you always get it?" He says opening the door, pouting. I shrug. "Good guess." I say back, giggling slightly.

"What do you want to do first?" I ask him. "Uno?" He says with finger guns at me. "You read my mind." I say smirking.

After a few rounds of uno, which I won, we switch to playing Mario Kart.

It is halfway through the last round. I feel Denki lightly tickle my sides, making me giggle. I swat his hand. "NO!" I say laughing.

I grab a pillow and quickly smack him. He makes a quick move to dodge, but ends up falling off the bed. The race ends just as he fell off the bed. "I didn't even have to do that, a blue shell was coming your way anyway!" I say giggling.

I look down to see a pouting Denki. I smile and offer him a hand. I must have pulled too hard, because he comes crashing into me. I open my eyes and am face to face with him, noses touching. I blush slightly, and he does the same.

His eyes flicker down to my lips, almost like he was asking for permission. I reach up and place my hands on his cheeks, bringing his lips to mine. He kisses back after a little bit of shock.

We pull away, and make eye contact. "Happy birthday." He say breathily. I laugh at him and pull him with me, so I am laying on his chest.

He giggles. "Happy birthday to me." I say looking up at him. He giggles, leaning forward and pecking my lips. I smile and nuzzle my head into his neck.

"The best birthday present ever." I say to him. He laughs in response, kissing my forehead. "I love you." He says quietly. I lift my head. "Shit, sorry, um I mean..." I cut him off by pecking his lips.

"I love you too."