~cuddles~

Izuku

He loves to cuddle, usually after school or training. You come to his dorm, and just lay on his chest. He wraps his arms around you. He loves to make you feel safe.

Bakugou

He loves to spoon you, he is the big spoon. He usually does this to make you feel safe and protected. You two usually do this while watching something on your phone, or while you read.

Todoroki

He loves to lay on you while you play with his hair. You are watching a movie or TV, but this man is tried so while you watch tv he just lays on you.

Iida

Usually doesn't cuddle, but is always down to. He is usually doing homework, so you just sit on his lap and lay your head against his chest.

Sero

He loves cuddles. Especially yours. You usually just lay on his chest, while he plays with your hair, lulling you to sleep.

Kirishima

He LOVES cuddles. He is usually laying on the couch in the common room watching tv, and you enter the room, he notices you and motions for you to lay on him. So you do. You rest your head in his neck, while watching what he is watching on TV. You usually get interrupted by Bakugou yelling for you to get a room.

Kaminari

He always pulls you onto his lap no matter what he is doing. You usually yell at him to stop because you were busy doing something. But you give up trying to get away, realizing he isn't going to let go anytime soon.

Tamaki

Nervous boi usually doesn't cuddle, but loves to cuddle. You usually lay your head on his shoulder, and he will slowly wrap his arm around your shoulder.

Mirio

Mirio likes to cuddle, he love when you lay on his chest, while he plays with your hair. But no matter what this man is down to cuddle, just say the word.

Jirou

She doesn't really like cuddles but does it anyway for you. You two are usually laying on her bed, listening to music. She lays on your chest as you lowly hum to song playing, whilst stroking her hair.

Mina

She loves to lay on you, no matter where, no matter when, she will lay on you. But she also loves when you lay on her. She loves to play with your hair while cuddling.