When you pick at your skin and have scars

*I never really see any mental health imagines and stuff, so I'm kind of doing this for those who struggle with this, I know I do*

Izuku Midoriya

He would definitely try his very hardest to get you to stop, but he is a total sweetheart. If he sees you picking at your forehead he would grab your hand and pull it away and kiss your forehead.

"Y/n your scars just show you've lived, like my scars."

Katsuki Bakugou

He would be more aggressive when it comes to this, but if you do it because of the way your skin looks, he would tell you that you're perfect.

"Stop worrying so damn much, stop picking....dumbass."

Shouto Todoroki

SWEET HEART. He would definitely distract you from it, if he see you picking he would just grab your hands and talk about his day or something, or ask how yours was.

"Y/n, picking it won't make it any better, your scars and struggles make you, you."

Tenya Iida

He would worry about your health and constantly tell you to sort it out with a doctor or something because he cares that much.

"Y/n I searched up some coping mechanisms, would you like to try some?"

Hanta Sero

Praises for days. He would constantly tell you nothing needs to change about you, you're perfect.

"You're perfect. I love you. Your beautiful."

Eijiro Kirishima

He would be very similar to Sero and constant tell you your fine and distract you from it. Tries to help you with coping.

"Hey babe, I found these fidget toys, look it's a cat!"

Denki Kaminari

Doesn't really know how to help, but tries his best. He tries to make you laugh. Distracts you with horrible jokes and pick up lines.

"Hey Y/n, are you a speeding ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you."

Tamaki Amajiki

Definitely a sweetheart. He would ask Mirio and Neijire for help.

"H-hey b-bunny, you are beautiful, j-just the way you are."

Mirio Togata

Like Sero, praises. Kisses and cuddles and hugs of distraction. If he sees you looking at your face up close, he would come up behind you and hug and whisper things to you.

"Sunshine, your skin is perfect, your perfect, I love you."

Kiyoka Jirou

Tries her best. If she catches you picking she will grab her phone and throw on the playlist you and her made together. Dances and sways with you while humming.

"Y/n, you don't need to have perfect skin, you don't have to fall into the norms of social media and society."

Mina Ashido

If your insecure about acne or something. I feel like she would definitely help you find a skin care routine or fix the one you have. Face masks together.

"Awe, Y/n, you look so cute."

A/n

10 THOUSAND READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

I have struggled with skin picking for over a year now, it's not fum at all, and if any of you struggle with this just know, no one's skin will ever be perfect and you're perfect just the way you are. And if you don't love yourself I LOVE YOU!!!!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Ace