Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

(in this you and Bakugou are already together)
Fluff

Y/n's Pov

It was another day in the dorms. I was chilling on the couch with my best friend Mina Ashido, her legs were draped over my legs. I was scrolling through my phone, Mina and I sitting in comfortable silence. When suddenly her and I were startled by Kaminari jumping over the couch as well as over me and Mina.

"KAMINARI WHAT THE HELL?!?" I said still in shock.

"Sorry Y/n-chan." He sweatdrops. "But, it's not my fault you can't control your boyfriend." He points past the couch, down the hall.

I gaze over the couch down the hall and see my boyfriend, none other than the.... You guessed it, the one and only Katsuki Bakugou. He look very angry, and more angry than usual. I turned to Kaminari.

"What did you do this time?" I state calmly.
" Not much really." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Fine, then I'll just ask Katsu-" I start but get interrupted. "NO DON'T!!" Kaminari says obviously scared.

I hear footsteps coming closer, and they stop right behind me. I look up and see Katsuki glaring daggers and Kaminari, while leaning against the back of the couch, on either side of my head. He gazes down at me, I swear I see him slightly smile. He looks back up and Kaminari, who is trying to look anywhere but Bakugou.

"What happened?" I question, still looking at Bakugou. He continues to glare at Denki as he responds.

"Dunce face was talking about you." He snarls. I blush slightly. "What was he saying" Mina says, looking between the two boys.

Bakugou growls in response and moves around the couch, towards Kaminari.  Kaminari starts to back away slowly with his hands up in surrender. Mina moves her legs off of my lap and continues to follow the two with her eyes.

"Look, Bakugou, it was an honest mistake. It's not my fault they're so hot." Kaminari says shakily. Bakugou picks up his pace until he is right infront of Kaminari. He harshly grabs him by the collar of his shirt. "Boys let's just calm down-" Mina starts. "OH SHUT UP RACOON EYES!!!"
Bakugou yells, startling Mina. I get up and walk towards Bakugou.

"If I ever hear you talking about them like that again, I will blast your ass to space, you hear me, Dunce face?" Bakugou says lowly and threateningly. "Yes sir" Kaminari says shakily as Bakugou shoves him away. Kaminari stumble back and runs.

I place my hand on Bakugou's back, seeing that he is breathing heavily due to anger. "Katsuki, you need to calm down." I say calmly. He turns around and picks me up, putting me over his shoulder, startling me.

I start hitting his back jokingly. "Put me down!!" I say while giggling. "No, we're going to my room." He states calmly, as if he doesn't have me over his shoulder. "Mina, HELPPPP!" I say reach towards her. She looks over at me and puts her hand up in surrender. "Sorry, can't help you there" she responds smiling, then winks.

I know he isn't gonna put me down anytime soon, so I let my arms fall loose.

We arrive at the door of his dorm. He opens it, and flops me down on the bed.

He takes off his shirt. I blush slightly at the sight. I lie down on one of his pillows, staring at the ceiling. "So, what happened with Kaminari-kun today??" He grumbles in response.

He lays down beside me and wraps his arms around my waist. I turn towards him and place my hand on his cheek.

"You know you're mine right?" He says lowly staring into my eyes. "I know" I smile at him, and he smiles  back. He kisses my forehead. "Goodnight, I love you." He whispers to me.

"I love you too." I whisper. I smile as I slowly drift off to sleep.