class 1a x ADHD reader

Quick A/N
As someone with ADHD, I am writing this through my own personal experiences because ADHD is different for everyone.

Y/n pov

Another day at school. I have been in class for half an hour and still have no idea what is going on.

"Hey Mina, What are we doing?" I ask the girl sitting beside me. "Taking notes on the lesson." She replies quietly. "And what exactly might that lesson be?" I say slightly sheepishly. "Have you really not been paying attention?" She asks. "I mean yeah, I was just messing with you, I know what we're doing, it was like that one time in English class where-" I was cut off. "Y/n, stop talking during my lesson." Aizawa says in his gruff voice. "Right, um sorry sensei." I say shyly. 

After class I hear Aizawa speak up. "Y/n can you speak to me real quick?" He asks me, which I nod in response.  I walk up to his desk after the rest of the students leave.

"I am worried about you and your grades, you are almost barely passing math, what's going on?" He asks slightly worried about me. "To be honest I don't know, I always do good on the worksheets and stuff but the second I get to a quiz or test, I go into this mindset that I'm doing good then I start to rush, and then get disappointed at the outcome." I say honestly. "Do you study?" He asks. "Answer honestly." He adds.  I shake my head slightly. "Why not?" He pinches the bridge of his nose. "I don't have the drive or attention span to do so, I have the attention span of a blade of grass." I joke slightly.

"You need to work on that Y/n." He says starting to pack up. "Yes sir." I say looking down at me feet. "You're dismissed." He says and I leave the class.

I enter the dorm facility with my head down. "Hey Y/n!" I hear Izuku say. I give him a quick wave. "What's wrong?" He asks me. "Nothing, just tired." I say waking away.

After calming down and slightly cheering up, I walk into the dorm living room.

"Hey guys!" I greet the student, which include Bakugou, Mina, Kirishima, jirou, Momo and Iida. They all greet me back.

I see Bakugou reading a book. "Hey Baku, Watcha reading?" I ask looking at the cover. "Romeo and Juliet." He replies. "Ohhh I live Shakespeare!" I say to him, which he nods. "Did you know that in the Shakespearean era if you sneezed with your mouth open it gives the devil access to your body, hence why 'bless you!' exists!" I say passionately, plopping down beside Bakugou.

"No I didn't know that." He says still focused on his book. He is really the only one who knows about my ADHD.

"And, people in that era burned scented wood and carried flowers in their pocket to ward off disease, which actually in the nursery rhyme, 'ring around the Rosey,' the line 'pocket full of posies refers to the habit!" I say matter-of-factly.

"Wow that's actually really cool, how do you know so much about this?" I hear Momo say.

"I did a project on superstitions from the Shakespearean era! Oooh and-!" I get cut off by Iida. "Y/n you are getting very loud and obnoxious!" He lectures me. "Sorry." I say quietly. I put my head on Bakugou's shoulder, while shaking my foot.  I begin to read over his shoulder.

After awhile of doing so, I hear my phone go off. I feel Bakugou jump at my alarm.  I turn over my phone and dismiss it, continuing to read.

"What was that Y/n?" I hear Mina say. "Hm?" I him in response tearing my eyes away from the book to look at her. "Your phone." She says. "Oh. Nothing." I say going back to the book.

"Was it for your meds?" Bakugou asks quietly. I nod slightly. "You need to take them." He says putting a bookmark into the book. "Hey, I was reading that!" I say whining. "Plus I hate taking my meds they make me feel weird!" I whine. "What meds?" Some of the students ask. "Oh. Um. Nothing." I say shyly, starting to walk away.  Bakugou stops me." Y/n it's nothing to be embarrassed about." He says looking me in the eyes. "Yes it is, it's weird, I'm weird." I say starting to tear up.

Bakugou wraps his arms around me and pets my head. "Ok, what the heck is happening right now?" I hear Kirishima aka, referring to the fact that Bakugou is hugging me, trying to calm me down.

"Just shut up!" I say covering my ears, as they begin to ring. "Hey, hey focus on me and my voice" he starts saying things to me like, 'your not a freak' and 'its not your fault' , 'you can't control it'.

After a while I calm down and pull away from him wiping my eyes. I begin to walk around the couch. Bakugou chuckles slightly. "Y/n, what are you doing?" Kirishima questions me. "I have the jitters now." I say shaking my hands at him. I begin to squeak and my neck jets up (it's an anxiety tic).

"Y/n, you good?" Kaminari walks in, giggling slightly at the sight, of me walking around the couch, ticking.

"Yep!" I say to him. "Okay what just happened, you were just crying and now your smiling and running around."Jirou giggles.

"It's their ADHD." Bakugou answers for me. "Bakugou!" I yell to him. "Y/n, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." He says to me. "Whatever." I say continuing to walk around. "Y/n, he's right, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." Momo says, and the rest of the students present agree.

"Thanks guys, I feel better now." I say. "Meds." Bakugou says to me. "Yes, dad." I joke to him, making the other students laugh. "Don't make me ground you!" He yells to me, I laugh and walk into the kitchen.

I grab my pills and take them with some water, and I grab a small snack to go with it. "How do you do it?" I hear Izuku ask me, startling me. "What?" I ask sitting into he counter eating my snack. "Kachaan, he is so calm and nice with you, that was probably the first time I heard him laugh." Izuku questions me slightly.

I giggle slightly. "I don't know really, I guess he just likes me."  I joke slightly. "I overheard the conversation you were having earlier, it really isn't a big deal, it just makes you, well you!" He says cheering me up. "Thanks, I guess I always just though I was annoying, because when I get excited about something, I ramble and get kind of loud." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah, that just means your passionate about it." He says smiling at me.

I nod and jump of the counter kissing his cheek. "Thank you." I say speaking him a blushing mess.

The next day of class.

I arrive at school a little early. I got to sit down at my desk. I move my bad slightly and my meds fall to the ground, luckily nothing spilt. I reach down and pick them up, but a hand beats me to them.

"You could've told me you had ADHD." I look up and am met with my sensei's eyes. I blush slightly, looking away embarrassed.

"I'm your teacher, and I care about you guys, even if it doesn't show." He says to me. My leg starts to bounce and I start picking at the skin around my nails. "I know, I just didn't want to be seen as weird." I say still looking down. He puts his hand on my head. "You're not weird, just different."

....

A/n

Second update close by woop woop! I am sorry for the really long chapter, I kind of just got into a groove.

I hope you guys enjoyed this

Love you all lots❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Ace