Izuku Midoriya x Reader

(you two are together)

Izuku's POV

I am finally freed from the hospital after the whole mission. The only thing I am thinking about is Y/n.

I am outside of the dorms with Kirishima, Ochaco and Tsu.

We walk into the dorms and I look at the common room. We are bombarded with questions and just people worrying. I glance around the room looking for them.

Y/n's Pov

I exit my dorm, after hearing some commotion in the common room. I have been worried about Izuku ever since he left for the mission.

I walk into the common room. My eyes widen as I spot a certain fluffy, green headed, freckled boy. He spots me and I can see his eyes water slightly.

My vision blurs. Everyone surrounding him moves out of the way. Theyy all look at me. I start walking towards him, then I speed up. He opens his arms. I jump right into them wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I was so worried." I whisper to him through tears. "I am so sorry." He whispers in return. I pull away and plant a kiss on his lips. He wraps his hands around my waist. After a few seconds we pull away.

"I hate to cut this lovely moment short, but this maybe isn't the best place for this." I hear Iida say. "Sorry, Iida." Izuku says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Let's go to your room." I say to Izuku. He blushes slightly but nods.

We walk to his dorm. He opens the door and walks in. I walk in behind him and shut the door behind me. "I really missed you." I say, sitting cross legged on his bed. "You have no idea, how much I missed you." He says with a smile. He stands infront of me and stares down at me.

I flop back onto his pillow. He laughs, god I missed that smile. He lays beside me and faces me. I turn to him, and grab his hand. "So did you save her?" I ask Izuku. "Yeah, she is safe and sound." He says in return.

"What a hero." I say smiling at him. He giggles and kisses my hand. "I love you." He says. My eyes widen. "You don't have to say it back if your not rea-" He rambles. "I love you too." I say moving my other hand to his cheek, caressing his cheekbone with my thumb.

He lets out the breath he was holding. He leans in and kisses the tip of my nose. I giggle.