Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.

( you are best friends in this)
Fluff

I sit cross-legged on my best friend, Kirishima's bed While he is sitting at his desk doing homework. I already finished mine.

He looks over to me and smiles, I smile back. "Whatcha doin' " I say jokingly. He laughs and sits next to me on his bed. "I hate homework" He says and let's out a breathy laugh. "It's your own fault for being stupid." I say joking. He looks at me and places his hand over his chest, acting hurt.

"Well, it's your fault for being too smart." He says back. "Okay, one, I am the dumbest person I know, which says a lot because you and me both know Kaminari. Second, I only finished mine early and in class, because I am just too quiet for my own good." I say.

Kirishima's eyes widen. "Okay, true, but your just shy." He says, giggling. I gasp. " I am not shy, especially, because I am friends with Mina, don't even." He laughs, showing his shark style teeth. "I am too!" He laughs loudly. "What does that mean?!?" I tell, and can't help but laugh at my best friend who has doubled over in laughter.

He sits up and wipes his eyes. I touch his side and he flinches. I touch there again in curiousity. "Kirishima, are you ticklish??" I raise an eyebrow. "No?...." He says shyly. I smile and attack his sides. He begins laughing trying to grab my hands. "No..no.. stoop..hahahhahaha.!!!"  he laughs, while squirming underneath me. I stop tickling him and he flops down on his back. I blush as I notice the current position we are in, he is lying down, and here I am sitting with my legs bent on the sides of his waist. He also seems to notice, I see a tint of pink rise in his cheeks.

"Awww you're blushing" I coo. "Shut up." He says lowly. He pulls me to his chest. I fall forward and realize our faces are inches apart, and we are chest to chest.

"S-s-sorry!" I stutter. I begin to get off him but he stops me and pulls me back. I begin to blush more, he stares at me in awe.

His face comes closer, until I feel his breath on my face. I start to lean in as well. And before I know it, I am kissing my best friend.

We pull away after a few seconds. He blushes and turns his face to the side. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I smile and kiss his cheek, flustering him even further. "I liked it, and uhhh.."

Should I tell him...I have had feelings for him forever now.

"I like you too." He cuts off my thinking. I stumble back. "Wait..what?" I say. "I like you too..." He giggles. "Really?!?" I say surprised. "Yeah, who couldn't? I mean for instance you are smart, and I love your bubbly personality, and the list goes on." He finishes. " I smile and hug him. "So.....I was wondering?...do you wanna go for ramen or something after class tomorrow?" He says, I can almost hear his grin. I nod in response.

I am in live with .my best friend....but he is too: )