Dorm Life (class 1a x reader +eri)

Y/n Pov

Dorm Life with my classmates is pretty fun. I am currently sitting in the dorm common room with my friends. I am sitting on the couch between Mina and Jirou.

"What's it like to be a snail?" I say out of nowhere, still looking at my phone.

I hear Mina snort next to me. "What?"

"That came out of nowhere!" Mina says now wheezing in laughter. Mina laughing then causes Jirou to start giggling.

"I was just curious." I say dumbfounded.

I look around to see Kirishima, Denki and Sero, who must have heard the conversation. I see Sero wipe a year from his eye, and Denki on the floor wheezing, and Kirishima is just sitting there chuckling.

"How do you think of this stuff!" Kirishima says in between chuckles. I start giggling myself. I shrug.

Timeskip

I am sitting with Bakugou at a table on my phone, as he is also on his phone. I hear some of the girls walk in the room.

"Hey Y/n" I hear Mina greet. And the other girls, Uraraka, Tsu, Momo and Jirou, greet me as well. I nod in there direction.

"Do crabs think fish can fly?" I say. I hear Kirishima wheeze, and I look up from my phone to see Bakugou looking at me with a look of confusion, but I swear I see a small smile. The girls next to us start giggling and wheezing. I see Denki once again on the floor, and Sero cry-laughing.

I start giggling to myself as well, seeing the fit of laughter going on around me.

I hear a gruff voice question. "What's going on in here?" I follow the sound, and see none other then our sensei.

I shrug while giggling. I follow his arm down with my eyes, to see Eri. I give her a big smile, and she smiles back. My heart aches for the kid.

I see Izuku walk over to her and kneel down to her height and pays her on her head. I smile at the sight.

Time skip

It's later in the night and some of my classmates are gathered in the living room, talking amongst themselves. I find an empty seat next to Izuku, who is seated next to Ojiro and Iida.

I flop down next to him, he looks at me. "Hey Y/n" he says, I smile in return. "Hello" I say leaning back on the couch.

I hear chatter coming from the hall. I perk up, and see Eri with the girls of the class. I smile seeing Eri in Momo's arms.

Eri smiles when she sees me, I always had a connection with the kid, cause I knew what it was like to have a similar past as hers.

"Hello Eri, How are you?" I hear Iida greet her. "Good" she says in her adorable voice with a small smile. She walks over to me and Izuku. Me and Izuku shift in opposite directions, making room for the small child to sit.

She climbs on to the couch and sits down. I smile as she puts her head on my shoulder. "Tired?" I ask her. She nods slightly. "Me too." I say, gently leaning my head on top of hers.

After a while, I find myself sleeping, along with the child. I hear Izuku next to her. "Hey guys." He says quietly. Everyone looks over and I hear quiet aww's.

Eri shifts slightly beside me, which wakes me up. "We should go find Aizawa and get you to be." She nods tiredly. "Goodnight Eri, sweet dreams." I hear Izuku say giving her a small hug.

She says goodnight to everyone else. I hold my hand out to her, she takes it and we go find my teacher. Not after long, we find the tired man in the teachers lounge, grading papers. I give a small knock, getting his attention.

He looks up and sees me and Eri. He walks over with a small smile. He always had a soft spot for me, I was like his child to him.

He kneels down to Eric's hight and pets her head. "Ready for bed kid?" He asks. She nods tiredly again. "Thank you, Y/n, for taking good care of her." He says looking up to me half asleep on the doorframe.

He chuckles slightly, and stands up with Eri in his arms, already almost asleep on his shoulder. He kicks my foot slightly, causing me to wake up. I hum in response. "Get some rest kid, you need and deserve it." He says placing a hand on my shoulder.

I smile, walking away.

I say goodnight to all my classmates. And head to my dorm room.

A/n

I know this wasn't my best chapter, but I felt like writing a new one. Thank you guys for 1.7K reads. Also it is my birthday tomorrow, so I will most likely add another chapter about birthdays so, keep an eye out for that.

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Ace~