Various x Non-Binary! Reader

Quick A/n

This will have mention of bullying and other things, but there will be some fluff at the end, or near the end. But, I know not many people will read this, cause they may not be able to relate but dysphoria has been getting to me and I felt like writing this.

Enjoy!

Y/n pov

It wasn't easy being a closeted enby and having to wear uniforms, as a biological female, I have to wear the skirt, which makes me feel too feminine. Don't get me wrong I love skirts but they make me question myself and if I am making a wrong decision or something.

No one know except; me, myself and I.

I am way too scared to come out to anyone.

I hear my alarm beep, breaking me out of my thoughts. I turn off my alarm, and get ready for another day of being dysphoric.

I exit my room and head to school.

I get to the entrance of UA high school.

"Hey Y/n! Wait up!" I hear my best friend Mina call. I stop and wait, as usual.

She huffs a little as she catches up. "Did you do the homework last night?" She asks. I nod my head, "Did you?" I retort, causing her to blush slightly. I huff a laugh and continue walking in.

I constantly, readjust my blazer, trying to hide the fact I have things on my chest that I don't want. Mina seems to notice, but says nothing about it.

I look ahead to see the rest of the bakusquad. Mina waves and catches the attention of Kirishima. "Hey guys!" He shouts, waving.

"Did you guys do the homework?" Mina asks. I hear a chorus of 'no' coming from everyone but Bakugou.

Mina motions to me. "She did it, and apparently so did Bakugou."

There it is, the thing I hate the most.

She

I cringe slightly at the sound of it.

"Y/n you okay?" Kirishima asks. "I-um-yeah- we should head to class." I turn away from the group sighing.

Author's pov

"Has anyone noticed Y/n, acting a little weird lately?" Kirishima asks.

They all nod their heads slightly, even Bakugou.

"We should check on her." Mina says. I nod in agreement.

The end of class comes and we all exit the room, heading to the dorms.

"Should we go see Y/n now, or should we give her some space?" Denki asks.

"We should do it now, I'm worried." Sero states. They all nod.

They stop in front of her door and knock.

"Y/n?"

No answer.

"Y/n, we're worried."

Still no answer.

"I'm coming in." Bakugou says. "Dude, you can't just walk into her room!" Mina exclaims. Bakugou grunts in response, and grabs the door anyway.

He opens the door to see Y/n standing there shirtless.

But something's off about her chest.

She squeaks and tells us to get out. They  obviously oblige.

They wait outside her door until she opens it.

She opens the door and sits on her bed.

There's an awkward silence, until one of them is ballsy enough to talk.

"What was that you were wearing on your chest, cause I know that wasn't a bra." Mina states.

She sighs and looks around the room, then back down to their lap.

"I knew I would have to tell someone, at some point, um-I don't really know how to say this.....that thing I was wearing it's called a binder, it's what people wear when they want to flatten their chest...." She states.

"But why would you want to do that?" Kaminari questions, earning a pinch in the arn from Mina.

"Because my chest makes me feel like a girl, and I hate that. I have discovered something about myself and it makes sense now....." She pauses.

"I'm non-binary." She finally states. "I want to go by they/them." They finish, wiping a tear that had fallen.

Mina tackles them in a hug.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Mina exclaims, now crying.

"We will always love and respect your decisions Y/n." Kirishima says, patting their back.

For the rest of the night, the squad celebrates this eventful night, laughing, smiling and seeing Y/n happy being themself.

Finally.

A/n

I know not many people may be able to relate but I wanted to write this. I know this was mainly the bakusquad, but that is because they re all my comfort characters, but I will get to writing about some other groups.

Also remember to be yourself and there is always someone who loves and cares about you and if you don't have anyone, know that I love you.

Requests are ALWAYS open, unless I get overwhelmed or something.

But I hope you enjoyed.

I love you all, stay safe❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Ace