When you wear a dress, but don't normally.

A/n

This is gender neutral as a genderfluid hooman, I just got my first dress since my grade eight grad and my GOD do I feel pretty in it. I had never been one for dresses but I put it on and instantly both a seretonin boost as well as a confidence boost. Anyways, onto the story.

Scenario: You walk out of your dorm in your nice, new dress and head to the kitchen area for a small snack. You take your snack and head to the lounge area. You enter the room and everyone's jaw drops.

- Izuku Midoriya

Everyone looks to midoriya and they see him muttering and blushing profusely. I smile and swing the dress around.

He gets up and walks over to me, taking in the view like a lovesick puppy.

"Wow...." He breathes out. I giggle.

"You look amazing, that colour looks amazing on you. Just....wow...." He says, grabbing my hands and pulling them apart looking at the dress. I smile and blush, looking off to the side.

- Katsuki Bakugou

He looks up and almost drops his phone. He blushes and tries to tear his eyes away, trying to maintain his composure. He coughs and looks back to his phone....

Later on he approaches you when it's just you and him. He hugs you from behind and leaves small, soft, gentle kisses along your exposed skin. You blush and giggle.

"I am at a loss for words for once. I cannot even describe how beautiful you are....or whatever....."

- Shouto Todoroki

He would blush lightly and have a small smile on his face. He would get up and grab your hand, pulling you to somewhere more private, like down an empty hall or something.

He takes your one hand and turns it, prompting you to spin. You giggle and spin for him.

He stops you and holds you gently, looking at you, with lovesick eyes. He gently tilts your chin and looks you dead in the eye.

"You look absolutely ravishing, lovely." You blush and look down slightly, before he pulls you in for a gentle, loving kiss.

- Tenya Iida

Blushes and covers his face. He peeks out and pulls his hands away, with a smile on his face. He grabs your hand and quickly escorts you to a more private area.

"You look very nice." He says, chopping with his hand. He blushes and looks down.

You giggle and thank him. He looks up from the floor and back to you. He blushes and smiles, before gently holding you and taking in the sight of you.

- Hanta Sero

He is definitely a go to hype man. This man will hype you the fuck up.

"Yooooooooo, you look so beautiful and damn that colour looks amazing in you. You are an actual masterpiece." He says, walking towards you and spinning you into him. He holds you and showers you in literally every compliment you can think of.

- Eijiro Kirishima

Gasps at the sight. Gets up and slowly walks towards you with a smile and a small blush on his face.

"You look....wow.....just wow...." He says, holding both your hands in his, with admiration in his eyes.

Kisses every bit of your face. Ends with a long loving kiss on your lips.

- Denki Kaminari

"The ruler of all has arrived, everyone bow down!!!!" He says, dramatically. Before bounding towards you and picking you up or holding you in a loving hug. He pulls away and gently holds your arms while looking at you new piece of clothing.

"You look so so so so so so SO beautiful."

- Tamaki Amajiki

Tamaki.exe has stopped working. He looks at you and his whole face turns red. He covers his face and you make it even worse by doing that adorable giggle of yours.

He gets up and walks over to you. You pull his hands away from his face.

"You, um, uh, um, y, uh, you, look, um, very, n n n nice."

- Mirio Togata

Biggest smile you have ever seen adorn his face. He gets up and walks to you before hugging you and spinning you around.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen walk this earth! Perfection. Absolute perfection." He says, before putting you back on the ground.

Tonnes of kisses. Cheek, forehead, lips, nose, all kisses, all day.

- Kiyoka Jirou

Blushes at the sight. You ask her what she thinks.

"You look very nice." She says, getting up and looking at you up and down. She melts at the sight almost. She smiles and gives you lots of hugs and a few kisses here and there.

- Mina Ashido

Squeals in happiness.

"You look sooooo good, damn baby!"

Looks at you like she did when you first met. Absolutely lovestruck.

Hugs and hugs and hugs and kisses and kisses. Very affectionate and SHOWERS you in compliments.

A/n

Thought this was a cute idea and it was one of the only things I could think of to do.

This is me in my new dress

I love it and I have never felt more beautiful in my life.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Love you all!!!!!