~how they comfort you~

This was requested by shigidaddyUvU

Izuku Midoriya

He would be very gentle. If your crying he will hold you two his chest with one hand on the back of your head, and the other is doing soft circles on your back. He will also whisper comforting words and would give small kisses to your head.

Katsuki Bakugou

He obviously wouldn't be the best at comforting you since, well it's Bakugou we are talking about here, but he will try his best to make you feel better. If your sad he would probably just ask if you want to cuddle, or want food. He would lay down with you and spoon you from behind with his arms wrapped around your waist. While doing that he would give your neck small kisses, while whispering threats to whoever hurt you.

Shouto Todoroki

This boy is the sweetest, he would be the type to hug you and hold your hands giving them small kisses. He is a sucker for forehead kisses, he would hold and hug you while giving your forehead some small kisses, as he rocks you back and forth, whispering that he loves you, and won't let anyone hurt you.

Tenya Iida

He would first be shocked and ask what's wrong. After that he would sit next to you and rub your back as he asks if you want to talk about it. He is a great listener and a great person to go for if you need advice or positive affirmations.

Hanta Sero

He is the kind of guy who would first be shocked, but would hug you with his chin on-top of your head, swaying back and fourth, silently. After a while he would ask if you want to cuddle and talk about it. Once your done ranting he would just start telling dad jokes and such, and he would say "there's that smile I love".

Eijiro Kirishima

He would be the person to ask if you want him to beat up who hurt you, but then realize that is wrong. He would probably ask if you want to watch a movie and cuddle with a bunch of snacks and such. He would be complimenting you more often throughout the next few hours just to see you smile, as well as the fact that he is telling the truth.

Denki Kaminari

He would do anything to make you laugh especially when your sad. He would put on his Pikachu onesie and run around saying pika pika. He would also probably tickle you. After a while if that doesn't work, he would cuddle you while telling horrible pick up lines while playing with your hair.

Tamaki Amajiki

Nervous boy would be scared at first due to not knowing what to do, but he would act fast. He would hug you slowly, resting his head into he crook of your neck while whispering your not alone. He would just talk to you and compliment you, to help.

Mirio Togata

Two words, hugs and kisses. He would hold your face in his hands, slightly squishing your cheeks while saying how cute you are. He would give you light kisses all over your face, making you giggle slightly. He would tell you about his day while also letting you talk about yours as well. He would tell you literally everything you need to hear. Whether that be compliments, words of affirmation, or ever just the things he lives about you.

Kiyoka Jirou

She would quietly hug you while humming and swaying you back and forth, while stroking your hair. She will ask if you want to talk. Great listener, let's just say. She will cuddle with you while listening to you rant while playing with your hair and giving you small kisses here and there.

Mina Ashido

Whatever you need, she got it. Comfort food, got it. Comfort movie, got it. Comfort clothes, got it. Cuddles, got it. Bad jokes, got it. Kisses, got it. Confidence boosters, got it. She literally has it all, but if you are crying, she may also start crying.