~How you kiss~

Izuku

He is a shy boy so kissing is kind of awkward. He usually kisses your cheek and nose because he loves to see how your react. But when you kiss it is sweet and gentle.
Bakugou

This man loves to prove that you are his. So kissing is usually hot and heavy, one small kiss can easily turn into a full on make out. But he lives when you kiss his cheek.

Todoroki

Todoroki is very formal, so kissing is usually sweet and quick. But can also be very passionate. He loves to kiss the back of your hand.

Iida

Like Todoroki, Iida is also very formal so kissing is usually quick especially in public. He loves to kiss your cheek and the back of your hands.

Sero

Sero is very gentle but very loving, so kissing is usually very passionate. He loves it when you kiss his cheek. Sero loves to kiss the crown of your head.

Kirishima

Manly man himslef, wants you to feel loves at all times, so kissing is very loving, he loves to kiss your forehead because it shows how much he really loves you.

Kaminari

Pikachu himself, the pervert he is. Kissing usually is making out for him, but can also be very sweet and cute. He usually likes kiss your chest and neck.

Tamaki

Nervous boy is too nervous to kiss you, you usually kiss him first. It is very cute and quick. He loves it when you kiss his forehead, and in return he kisses your cheek.

Mirio

Mirio loves to kiss you any way, as long as it shows how much he loves you. He loves kissing your forehead and nose. He loves it when you kiss the corner of his lovely smile.

Jirou

Kissing is usually quick and to the point, sometimes a peck can show a lot of emotion and feeling. She loves to kiss the tip of your nose. Jirou loves it when you kiss her forehead.

Mina

She loves to kiss you. It usually is somewhat long and cute. She loves to kiss your cheek and neck. Mina loves it when you kiss her hand.