Katsuki Bakugou x Fem! Reader

(you two are together)
Fluff

Y/n Pov

It has been about a month since we rescued Eri, and her and I are very close. She is like the younger sister I never had. She likes to call me big sis.

We are currently sitting in the common room watching a Disney movie. She is curled up on my lap. I smile down at her. I look around the common room and see my Sensei, Aizawa. He actually smiles at me, I return the smile. He walks away, he glances back one last time and smiles.

"I'm thirsty." Eri says, tiredly. I smile and nod. I pick her up off my lap, and place her on my hip.

I walk into the kitchen and set Eri on the counter. I grab two glasses and fill them with apple juice. I hand one to her, she smiles and thanks me. I nod, and take a sip of mine. "SHUT THE FUC-" I hear none other than Bakugou enter the kitchen. "LANGUAGE!" I scold him. He stops mid sentence and huffs a quick 'whatever'.

I roll my eyes. "Whatcha doin" I ask him, now leaning on the counter beside Eri, who is happily drinking apple juice. "I was thirsty." He replies bluntly. Out of the corner of my eye I see Eri yawn. "Are you getting sleepy?" I question quietly. She nods in response and rubs her scarlet eyes.

"Okay. Let's go find Aizawa." I take the two glasses and place them in the sink. I pick her up off the counter, and she leans her head against my neck. I smile.

I walk around the dorms for a while, and finally spot Mr. Aizawa. He spots me and Eri, and begins to walk towards us. I hand Eri to him. "Thank you Y/n, really, for everything." I smile and bow my head.

I begin to walk towards my dorm. I stop as I notice my door is slightly open. I begin to slowly walk towards it. I push it open, and search the whole room. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and kick whoever it is. "OW, WHAT THE HELL IT'S JUST ME!!!" I notice I just kicked Katsuki in the gut. "Jesus, don't do that." I scold.

I walk into my bathroom and wash my face then my teeth. Once I finish, I see Bakugou laying on my bed. Staring at the ceiling. "Shouldn't you go back to your room?" I question with my arms crossed. "You know, you would be a great mother one day." He says. "Hey, don't try and change the subjec- wait, what?" I pause, wide eyed.

Bakugou sits up. "You would be a great mother one day." He stares at me. I sit next to him and lean my head on his shoulder. "You mean that?" I ask, almost tearing up at his statement. "I really do." I can almost hear him grin. I look up and kiss him sweetly, he smiles into the kiss.

"You should really go back to your dorm, don't want you getting in trouble, now do we?" I smirk. He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever mom." He smirks. "Hey, you said one day I would be a good mother, I wasn't planning for today to be the day, now go to your room!" I giggle. He rolls his eyes.

"Katsu wait," I run up to him as he is about to leave. I hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. "Goodnight, Love." He whispers. "Night, Katsu." I whisper back. He kisses me, and I return the kiss. "I can't leave without my goodnight kiss." He states, I smile and shove him slightly, towards the door. He puts his hands up in surrender, and leaves.