~PDA~

Izuku

He is usually awkward when it comes to PDA, but will do small things. Like, hand holding, small pecks and cheek kisses.

Bakugou

He will do anything to prove you are his, so kissing hand-holding, he will do anything to prove it.

Todoroki

He is okay with it, but the most he does is hold your hand in public. And small back of the hand kisses and sometimes forehead kisses.

Iida

He thinks PDA is apparently inappropriate outside your rooms or in private. But may hold your hand if your lucky.

Sero

He loves kissing you in public and holding your hand. He just doesn't care what others think.

Kirishima

He is cool with PDA but usually saves affection for private. Loves holding your hand in public, and sometimes kissing you.

Kaminari

This man does it all in public, when you wear jeans he will put his hand in your butt pocket. He kisses you and hold your hand. And many other things.

Tamaki

He is too nervous to do anything in public, but it calms him down when you hold his hand.

Mirio

He will do anything to show his love. Kissing, hand holding, anything really.

Jirou

She doesn't really show public affection, but will hold your hand, especially when you two walk home while sharing earbuds.

Mina

She does it all. Hand holding, kissing, literally anything to prove her love for you.