Chapter Twenty Six

─────────────────────

" I feel spiny! I'm a disco balllll" shouted Jaeneung, giggling nonstop as he spun himself aggressively watching as the entire dinning room was a blur on his eyesight. "am I shiiining?? Am I shinnning like Mr. Pak?"

" My skin is dryyyyyy dadddyyy!" Screamed Meosjin as she run towards  a tall figure that she thought was his father but only to be crushed on the tall man's legs.

"Meosjin!" Seokjin's was trailing over the complaining girl with a sobbing Keul on his hand.

Jimin and Jungkook had to leave early due to their jobs, Jimin had to help a few co-workers to help with Hara's meeting for the monthly report while Jungkook had an emergency with his team— jewel robbery at the street Jungkook was assigned—leaving Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi to take care of the kids in which they miserably fail due to the kids mischievous play on distracting the adults while Keun and Heun sneak chocolates on the counter. Resulting seven hyper babies who each have different wants and different results.

" If 1 plus one is ekwals to two then why two plus two ekwals to four? Why they Jump to four and ignor the three????" Jijeo asked a dozed off Huin who couldn't care about his older brother's question. Jijeo is boring when you have a huge dragon that plays staring contest with him, hallucinating in some sort of way as Yoongi said who's busy trying to remove Heun from tackling the poor Keun who couldn't stop laughing. Thankfully Huin and Jijeo are calm during this madness.

"I'll take care of him hyung..." Hoseok and Taehyung came back from the kitchen after making sure that the knives that Keul grabbed was out of their reach. Also made sure that there was no glass or any items in the counters that could attract the kids attention.

" Hara said to give them water and brush their teeth after. She also said not to panic and it's a normal situation" Namjoon came back with a clinging Meosjin on his leg and Seokjin's trailing behind him trying to comfort the crying Keul.

After hearing Hara's calm and collected tone, the panic and fear slowly vanish out of his soul. He immediately knew that this situation sometimes happen to her and Namjoon could only imagine how difficult it would be to calm seven hyper babies on her own, with or without the help of the maids did Hara never once gave up. Namjoon respected her even more than he supposed to be.

" Normal? Meosjin almost shower a bottle of oil, Keul used knife to scratch her back— that thankful didn't slashed her back!" Seokjin defended, hundred percent sure since he checked the little girls back and even applied ointment, just incase. " And now Heun is tackling Huin"

"Smakka down!" Heun jumped towards Huin who almost shouted at the weight of his brother. Yoongi and Taehyung came into rescue while Hoseok was trying to calm down the angry Keun who wanted vengeance.

" Is lovely eat? Did lovely eat??" Keul asked Jin, holding both of the soft edges of his shirt.

"Lovely is well fed miss Keul" the maids appeared with glasses of water in both of their hands. There were three workers inside the mansion, Lin, Ira and the head maid May.

May is on her late 40's while the younger ones are one their mid 30's. Both of them was hired by Jiyon while may was hired by Shang when she was still pregnant. 

"Thank you May!" The little girl showed one of her angelic smile making the told lady to gin at her cuteness and politeness.