Chapter Twenty Eight

─────────────────────

" Hara's on her way" Jiyon announced to Hoseok, checking his phone for further emails or messages. When he saw a few invites he shuts the black device and placed it on his back pocket.

" I tried my best to feed the kids, but they're very worried and wouldn't stop asking questions...so I had to improvise and now they're eating" Hoseok sigh tiredly, mind and body drained with the activities he performed to distract the kids. Thankfully, dancing helped the kids to occupy their minds from the event earlier. Due to exhaustion, the kids was really hungry so after the dancing season with dancer Jung they ate their dinner.

Taehyung and Heun had been inside the room for a while now, non of them came out and it began to worry the rest. Jiyon wonder if the father couldn't handle the situation and was hesitating wether to barge in and help Taehyung. But then there's this gut feeling in the old pal, that maybe it's best to leave them alone.

A good situation and bond for the both of them.

That's why he decided to call Hara instead and made her come home early.

" So..." Hoseok trailed, noticing the quiet atmosphere creeping in the corners. And a man like him who doesn't want things to be awkward and quiet, he decided to ask a question that was immediately aborted due to Jiyon's mind reading.

" Heun is color blind... He must have panic" Jiyon sat down on a random coach that the halls would randomly have. He couldn't even memories every detail the mansion had because most of the designs and features was planned by his wife and his son, whom was dancing in the heavens by now. "Hara and I spat lies about her labor, it was to prevent putting more stress in my son. She gave up when the first baby came out, she fainted while pushing the second one and the doctors had to improvise and deliver the baby by C procedure. We hid most of the bad parts of her pregnancy and labor. The kids weren't born very healthy, some needed machines and special attention so the doctor warned us about their growth. Heun was the very first child to show a disability... Color blindness"

Hoseok was surprised and was beggining to frown as the sadness slowly travel through his veins.

" That's why Hara is very keen with this situation. It may sound mean, but Hara wouldn't do any of this if it wasn't for my son's wish. Ever since he passed away she's dedicated to finish my son's wills and wishes. I'll apologise in advance if she ever comes rude or uninterested with conversations"

" I understand Jiyon, I know it's hard and I wish for Hara's well-being. Also she's nothing but nice to me ever since I came here, she accepted be openly and ask for my comfort"

" That's good to hear... " Jiyon smiled at the ball of hope. Checking his branded wrist watch for the time so he could tell the maids to lock the windows and some doors.

" I was meaning to ask you this— but if I come of too prying then please don't hesitate to ignore my question..."Hoseok faced the elder. " What's the main purpose of this? Appart from meeting our biological children and being their father, what else? Is their something more to this situation? Because I kinda feel that this aren't just for the kids purposes"

Jiyon slightly chuckled at the familiarization of Hoseok's ramble. Keun really is his son, he wondered if the boy would look like Hoseok too. That boy will be spreading sunlight and rainbows in everything.