Chapter Twenty Seven

─────────────────────

"I'm sorry to disturb you miss Kim..." Jimin softly let out, walking some steps towards Hara's seat. His black well ironed blouse from earlier was now crumpled, soft blonde hair was pushed back due to his habit of using his hands to remove his bangs from his forehead. 

"It's okay Sir Park" she just nodded, pushing the pain at the deepest depts of her mind. She watched in confusion to see him still present on the building when it's already pass working time. " What can I help you?"

Jimin sat on a chair in front of Hara's desk with her signal. He's features were troubled and shy, it made her wonder what had happened to him.

Usually, Jimin never stays late, when the clock hits 4:30 he'll zoom out from the building and head home, but based on the time that is 5:50, Jimin had a good hour and twenty minutes time on his office.

Was he stuck on something? Was her request for the income papers for tommorow stressing him out? Hara should have assigned it to Hyunjin instead of Jimin.

Park has a girlfriend back home to take care of, while Hyunjin had lots of free time. The younger would have been a good employee to assigned the task—but then he had burdens on his shoulders, since Hara asked him to delete every fake articles on the internet.

" Uhm... I just want someone to talk to, going home isn't a great thing at the moment" he shyly asked. Embarrass displayed on his pink tinted cheeks as he scolded himself from disturbing his boss at her work. He should have went home and face his girlfriend—who he wasn't in good terms at the moment, and yes it was because of cooking.

Hara nodded, she accidentally let out a sigh of relief that Jimin has no problems with his works. She closed her laptop and adjusted a few things on the table. Standing up from her seat he motioned Jimin to sit on the sofa, beside the wall where a huge bookshelves was displayed, all books neatly aligned and color coded— thanks to the kids who wanted to color code the bookshelf and unintentionally  began to mix every subjects and reports in different places, Hara didn't bothered placing the back into places since it will be a long job and because it looked aesthetic.

"Would you like to drink something?" She asked, already traveling towards the small islands across the wall where Jimin was resting.

" Anything will do..." with that Hara pushed a tiny button on the wall, crating a small creaking sound when a huge part of the wooden wall swung open by itself revealing a wine rack with five different types of wine. Expensively placed in the rack.

Hara isn't a drinker, she rarely used these liquor and it's mainly for Jiyon whenever he would visit and have a drink with her whenever he had the time and had news to announce. A daughter and father type of thing. It brought comfort to Hara whenever she had stressful days or just plain tired.

" Is it your girlfriend?" She asked, grabbing two glass from the counter after removing her favorite bottle out of the secret compartment.

Jimin gave her hint. He said it earlier that going back to his home wasn't a good thing, so her main guess was that they fought and the second was that he would be alone in his home. Jimin is a type of guy who hates being alone, that's why he came to Hara for company.

"Yeah... Just a little argument"

"About Keul?" Hara need to make sure that her daughter wasn't despise by someone like Jimin's girlfriend, she wouldn't want to bring problems to the dear couple. She couldn't afford to destroy a relationship just because of the issue.