Chapter Twenty Two

─────────────────────

Due to the heavy rain that poured outside of the mansion, Yoongi, Jin and Jiyon stayed over. Hara scolded her children a little and ended the game telling all of them to clean their selves up since the make up products would irritate the kids sensitive skin, and maybe the adults too considering that Jiyon was sneezing.

Their mother didn't forgot to introduce Taehyung to the rest of them, pretty sure the kids immediately fell with the man's charms considering that all of the kids attention went to Taehyung, and it's safe to assume that some guys aren't fond of the lost of spotlight, especially the other Kim.

An hour had pass, the kids are already wearing their fresh clothes and was all occupying the main living room. Heun woke up moments later and Taehyung helped him taking his bath—tho he wanted his mommy to do it. They already met Hoseok and as usual every attention went to him, the kids ask questions that annoyed Keun who scolded his siblings not to talk to his daddy.

Obviously that caused a huge complains from Mesojin, Keul and Jaeneung— whom haven't know yet. Hara was surprised to hear that word for Keun's mouth, and at the fact that all of them are on the living room with Taehyung and Heun who came a minute ago.

The atmosphere was troubled. All of the adults watched as the three naive toddlers complained to their mother that Keun called Mr. Jung as daddy. Envy could be written in their faces as they pouted and patiently waited for their mother's answers.

She was hesitation at first, but at the moment she has more authority to speak than the rest of the adults. Jiyon didn't missed giving small gestures to her that it was the perfect time.

Half of her kids already know, and maybe telling three more wouldn't be bad—not when we're taking with Meosjin, a drama queen and tend to make small matters but. Keul— a soft little bean and is sensitive to every serious and deep topics and there's Jaeneung, gosh where could Hara even start with this little softy. Like Keul, he's very sensitive and had the larges numbers of cries a week than his siblings— good thing his cries decreased this past few weeks— but Jaeneung hold grudges. Despite how silly and unbelievable faults, he still hold grudges and it would take a long time when he would forgive and allow the person at fault to talk to him . Hara had to learn it on the hard way when she forbid the bunny like toddler from playing too much video games at his free time, it took her three whole months to be able to talk properly and touch her son— not to mention it upsets her like hell.

" Mommy whyy is Keun saying daddy to Mr. Jhong? Is daddy not our daddy enemor?" Asked Meosjin for a second time, the three of them are standing in front of their mommy, waiting for her answers while the rest of them watched the four individuals with interest—  it took Jin's whole strength not to run and hug Meosjin to his arms while chanting that she can call him daddy— thankful Jiyon requested him to call the rest of the supposed to be father's, so with Jiyon they dialed a few numbers, asked them if they could come on Hara's house for the introduction and thankful got three of them to agree.

"Because princess-"

"Mommys calling you princess Meo! This men it's biggggg isyu" Hara could feel Keul's sudden change of aura when the little girl went to hug her mother's legs as she listened to Jaeneung's words. To comfort the little girl Hara kneeled down, scooping the three of them on her arms and hug them. She would call Meosjin out of habit whenever the topic would be serious or bad.

" We should wait for a few misters okay" Hara kissed their foreheads and the rest of her children ran to have one too, with Huin leading the line for a kiss they all received one.

" But mommy! I want to Kno now! Wat if is danger and is bad for our family! Or what if it's very very bad!" Mesojin shoved her siblings away, careful enough not to hurt them but sassy enough to receive a complain and glare.