Chapter Seven

" Meo don't chug your food, munch it and enjoy it" Hara scolded Meojin who ate in a speed of light. Despite her eating habits, she never grew any weight.

"I'm sorry mommy" she apologises and started to do as what her mother said.

There was a long table In the middle of the dinning room. Four chairs in each sides and one in the corners. On the left side where Hara sat was—from Hara to the end— sat Meojin, Keun, Jijeo and Jaeneung on the right side sat Keul, Huin and Heun.

As promised of her and Beakyun they- or more like she, gave each kids their own room. Same size as each, same model but different designs. She made them pick what designs they want, but made things clear that each room needs to be cleaned as always. They have one choice of extra, that includes what hobby or skills they have.

The dinning was noisy, the kids are talking to their siblings about children things that Hara was too occupied to hear. She was busy thinking if she's going to bind the Shang's Enterprise with the Byun's. It will be a huge impact on the chart yet a risky decision to risk.

" Mommy can I have more deserts?" Keul shyly ask while she tugged the sleeves of her mother. Hara nodded secretly and gave her cupcake to Keul who smiled sheepishly and ate the cupcake.

"Traitor! Mommy gave Keul her dessert!" Keun shouted as always and pointed his small fingers towards his mother while munching the food he has in his mouth. All eyes went towards them, Hara only shook her head in denial, playing along because she enjoy the little ones teaming together up.

" Thas su unfair!" Heun whined, the food is still inside his boxy lips showing his incomplete teeth, his two font tooth was missing, while holding his fork tightly. Ready to indicate war and to show them the skills his grandfather instruct him with. Heun was the sixth baby. He's a little boy who's energy lasts forever. Hara always had this trouble on making him sleep, and draining his energy out.

There was one time where Hara took them on hiking when she had a business meeting on Europe—she brought her kids with her— and by the time they reached the top of the hills everyone was hell bent tired while Heun wants to chase a squirrel who apparently became his enemy. Since then Hara realized that there's nothing she could do to drain his energy and Heun hated squirrels ever since.

" You can't so this to us!" The dinning was filled with whining. Keul being the soft hearted out or them all took a bread knife from the table and cute the cupcake into eight pieces, she tried her very best to even the cutting, but she managed to cut eight, so it doesn't matter if it's equal or not. The important thing is that she can give everyone a piece.

" That's thoughtful of you baby" Hara pecked her cheek when she took a small piece on her tea plate and began to walk all the way to her siblings, one by one giving them their share.

"Now everyone is fair!" She smiled, her puffy lips formed into a curve and her eyes began to copy the crescent shape moon. Her puffy cheeks was proven that she has the largest share but it didn't went noticed by her siblings since they awed at how cute she was.

" Good job Keul" Hara patted her daughter's head as she drank her water and stood up. " I want all of you to be ready. Keul, Huin and Jaeneung go take your showers, everybody should brush their teeth and Meo,please don't eat Jijeo's share" Hara instructed, looking at Meojin who was secretly stealing the small piece of cupcake from Jijeo's plate.

Hara gave a nod towards the caretakers to help them get ready.

" Where meeting grandpa today"

Hara left the dinning hearing the hoorays and cheers of her children. She couldn't help but to smile while she walked to her office, where she called Jiyon and asked him the meeting place.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

" A restoran? Mommy we already finish iting!" Heun whined. He isn't fluent enough to speak words properly.  Hara holds Keul and Huin's hand while the rest was alined by continuing the snake line. They came at the restaurant called EatJin, it became big and huge a few years back. Hara would like to collaborate with this business since the business she was dealing with was the supplies and finances.

Jiyon rented the whole restaurant so that they could have some private spaces, Hara could see a lot of guards blocking every entry of the restaurant, soon two of them came towards them and guided them inside.

Since her business went big, there are a sum of people who she called paparazzi. Not to mention that she had a lot of interviews when the news break about her being pregnant with seven. Also an interview after Beakyun's funeral. She mentained her children's safety and made sure they're out of the media.

She isn't that famous but she's known as the Woman of Power— because of how she manage the company alone.

" We don't have to eat here, we're just meeting grandpa here" She seasoned out. Not knowing why Jiyon decided to have a Meetup on a restaurant at three pm.

"I can eat here mommy, I'm not full yet" Meojin said. Giving her signature wink and smile as she sprinted first inside the restaurant. That girl could eat a whole cow alone without gaining a pound. (Meojin is goals)

" I'm tired mommy" Huin complained, not having a strength to move any further. Hara clicked her tongue, letting go of Keul's hand as soon as she see it's safe to roam inside the restaurant. She carried the heavy weight of Huin and began to search for Jiyon. The restaurants has three floors so Hara could doubt he would decided to go to the upper floor.

" My cupcakes!" Jiyon shouted, sprinting to where they where. The kids gasp and ran towards their grandpa and flooded him with hugs. Hara slightly laughed at the scene where Jiyon fell to the ground with all the children on top of him.

" Stand up now, don't ruin grandpa's suit" Saying those words, she remove then one by one from Jiyon while admiring the fancy insides of the building.

" Mommy I want to order now" Meojin tugged Hara's sleeves while she pointed towards the long counter. A young and tall man walked towards them, wearing a brown coat with light pink shirt and white slacks.

"By the way Hara, I would like you to meet Mr. Kim Seokjin, owner and founder of EatJin"

~•~