Chapter Fifty

Hara was surprised the minute she stepped out of the Airport. It wasn't the fact that she was assisted by a group of men out of the building, but because there was a crowd of photographers, newscasters, and journalists welcoming her with dozens of questions about her and the biological bloodline of her children. She did not expect that there would be that many would take an interest in the issue. Last time she checked she wasn't a celebrity or an influencer that usually has this type of treatment whenever there's a controversy. She was known but not 'that' well known.

They were bombing her questions, prying her to talk while the men whom she had never seen in her life before, protected her from their prying pulls and giddy behavior. It was hard enough for her to keep Keun away from them. It's good that Hoseok managed to squeeze into the crowd and pull Hara and Keun to the car. When I tell you it was hectic, it is.

Tons of flashing cameras, mics being pushed in their faces, and phones recording the scene like an anonymous representation of the millions of eyes that would enjoy the scene. The space of air was tight, almost suffocating for Keun and her. The poor boy tightly held Hoseok's shirt in his small and chubby hands, eyes closed shut, fearing the loud and rampaging people with flashes all around them. 

The important thing is, they flew out of the trouble and safely left in Hoseok's vehicle. The men who assisted her followed them with their vehicles. She asked Hoseok along the way about them and he simply replied that they were some of His, Seokjin, Namjoon, and Youngi's men who came with orders from them.

They knew it was coming, especially because it involved Hara and some who are also somewhat famous in their industry. They sent their man to protect them just in case things would go south.

"Mommy...what's happening?" Asked Keun who was still wrapped around Hara's arms. The security he felt was overwhelming yet he found himself wanting to be there longer.

Hara who heard what Keun asked was blank for a second, trying to find the right answers to reason what he was asking fit for his age. Would she lie that it was nothing? Or tell the truth, maybe he wouldn't understand.

But she knows how nosy Keun would be if he didn't understand what was told to him. He'll throw more questions just to arrive at a point where he's able to understand the issue and come to terms with it.

She hesitated while her son waited for his response. Hoseok who noticed the situation faked a cough to earn Keun's attention. Eyes glued in the busy street he responded on Hara's behalf.

"Well remember when we wore the family couple shirt yesterday?"

"Yep, I remember...but was it yesterday?" Keun asked himself trying to remember when was it. He lost track of time in the airport since he slept for quite some time.

"Yep...well people took pictures of us because we were a happy family. Seeing us happy they were so happy too that they posted it on the internet and now they want more photos of us" Hoseok made up most of the parts. Hara stared at Hoseok who would take quick glances towards them to make sure they were safe and comfortable in his vehicle. The swarm earlier can leave one to shake. 

"But it's taking a photo of someone without their permas-permashion bad?" He stuttered eyes wide from curiosity.

"Yes, baby it is so you should ask before you take pictures of someone okay?" Changing the topic, Hoseok was successful.

"I will Daddy!"

Hara sighs in relief, closing her eyes to lessen the headache that is slowly creeping in the longer she lingers on the problem at hand.

Both of their phones were in airplane mode on purpose. They knew people would be contacting them and it's a headache to answer all of them. So to save them they decided to ignore them and only answer them once everything was settled. By settling, where they can be somewhere safe from the media.