Chapter Forty-Eight

Hara stood in the corner of her living room. Right hand held her phone in her ears while her other arm rested on her upper belly to support her right elbow. It was night yet again, the hazy moonlight seeps through her glass-block window, as the pattern of each frame shadows over her, making her skin sync with the color of the moonlight. Troubled brown orbs, she gazes over the streets, letter her eyes follow every vehicle each time it passes in her vision.

"You have to think this through" 

Hara expected it. Jiyon would be against her decision and she has no choice but to oblige whatever he says. The outcomes are as expected too. She even wonders why she called Jiyon to discuss this when she can just decide for herself. What was stopping her then?  

"Things became more complicated, Jiyon. I'm sure by now you heard about what's been happening there in Korea" She insist. Maybe letting him know about it will make him change his mind. 

"I'm well aware"

"Then you should understand why I want to do this"

"I do...but why do you have to hear my opinion over it?" Hara could not respond. Why? Why did she have the need to inform Jiyon? Was it because she felt the need to because he's been with them for so long? Jiyon is practically her father, and she no longer calls one ever since Baekhyun's death. 

Silly of her to believe that.

Hara is hesitating, she needs a second opinion on her decision. Well aware of the consequences, her arrogant thoughts refuse to believe that the decision she will make will negatively affect the kids and the guys. All she ever considered while making the decision was herself and the kid's safety, disregarding the thoughts and feelings of the kids and the guys. As long as she feels that they're miles away from harm in the near future.

"Hara, I'll support you if this is what you think is best for the kids. But I can tell you're hesitating. I've known you so well that when you make a decision that your whole heart agrees on, you never bother informing me about it. This...stopping your kids from connecting with their fathers, is a decision you know you do not want to make. Your much of a soft-hearted for others that despite making a decision for your own and being selfish, you'll end up pondering their outcomes that it'll slowly eat you raw and stress you out" Jiyon cough a little. 

"Are you sick?" She asked, but Jiyon ignored her.

"Hara you don't need me to confirm your decision" Somehow, what Jiyon said bothered Hara. "What Baekhyun always says, if you hesitate, assess till you find a better solution, though I know you have a better solution other than this already, you just put it on standby"

Baekhyun used to be Hara's best adviser. He always says the right thing that comforts her, and it will always be the solution to the issues too. It was one of his charms. Hara would sell her soul just to hear his voice again. How much time has passed since his death? She misses him, badly.

"If it helps you gather more information then I'll tell you my opinion of it" That would be nice. 

After what Jiyon told her, she got ahold of herself. Walking away from the window and towards the coach. She sat down and let all of her tense muscles relax so that there was nothing that can bother her while she recollect her thoughts. 

"I think it wouldn't be a great decision, not as long as you gather what the kids and the guys would feel if you restrict their bonding. For the kid's safety, then I guess it would be a great decision, but let's not underestimate the guys, they can protect the kids and I'm sure they will never leave them be when in times of trouble. If you do end up executing this decision of yours, then you should ask for their thoughts first" Jiyon told his opinion over it. As a father, he understands why Hara made such a decision. You'll do everything for your kids.