Chapter Eighteen

─────────────────────

The picnic went very well.

Hara and the adults manage to give the little ones their enjoyment. The kids really enjoyed their day with the perfect morning breeze and huge spaces. They ate a whole lot of different foods especially Meosjin who couldn't stop coming back from the picnic and back to play with the others and feed the ducks on the pond with Jiyon.

Huin became clingy with Yoongi. He always wanted to be on the man's arms and Yoongi happily granted his wants.

While there's Jimin and Keul who became slightly close, Keul can converse with Jimin now but just in a short amount of time because when their conversation became long, Keul would feel anxious and shy, she would always run to Hara and hide her face on her mom's body. 

Then there's Namjoon and Jijeo who couldn't stop taking about animals. Jijeo was fond of animals especially dinosaurs, he already knew some of them. Good thing Namjoon had a small knowledge about dinosaurs and they both clicked.

The adults manage to sneak a small meeting while the kids where busy playing on the Park's playground. They discuss about the matter and surprisingly the three of them agreed to accept their kids. Which made Hara and Jiyon to accept them as family.

They soon went home a soon as evening strikes where the skies began to darken and a storm entered their area. They pack their stuffs and went off. Yoongi couldn't come with them since he bought his own car with him, making Huin to whine and demand her mommy that he wanted to come with Yoongi. They manage to make Huin sleep before Yoongi could drive so that the little one won't cry.

One by one they drop Namjoon and Jimin off on their houses. They exchange some 'goodbyes' and 'see you soon' with the kids before exiting the van, then they traveled back to their home. Most of them are already asleep due to the road trip and tiredness. Jiyon helped Hara to set up every baby seat on the car seat just to secure their safety since there's only two adults and it wasn't enough to hold five sleeping babies. So Jaeneung, Huin, Keul, Keun, Heun was sleeping peacefully on their baby seat. They don't need it much since they're already three year old and can lay on their own, but since the van was moving it's hard to trust their sleeping bodies on a seat belt, and the back rest couldn't supply their comfort enough as the baby seat does.

Meosjin and Jijeo are wide awake. Meosjin was on Jiyon's lap while Jijeo was on Hara's. Jiyon as always drives the van with Meosjin on his lap, holding the stirring wheel with Jiyon because she wanted to learn how to drive. Hara on the mean time was settled on the passenger seat with Jijeo staring at the dark clouds, it's going to rain heavy for sure.

" Do you think Mr. Pak is more beatifol than me?" Asked Meosjin as she watched how the stirring wheel twist when Jiyon took a turn. Her question was meant to be on her mind but somehow her mouth took the opportunity to deliver her thoughts.

" You and Mr. Park are beautiful Meo... Everyone is beautiful" said Jiyon, half focusing on the road half trying to prevent Meosjin on stirring the wheel too aggressively.

" Grandpapa is right Meosjin, everybody is beautiful" Hara smiled when Meosjin turn to look at her mother. Her puffy lips pouted in upset.

"But not like Mr. Pak! His shiniing! And he had the fary sparkles and he's TOOOOO brite!" Whined Meosjin whole crossing both of her hands. She wasn't upset because Mr. Park was beautiful than her. She was upset because she couldn't have the fairy sparkles, bright light and shining background like Mr. Park. No matter how she tried to look beautiful, she never has the fairy sparkles, she never had the bright light that made Mr. Park even more beautiful. Why couldn't she obtain it? Is she not beautiful enough to earn the fairy sparkles? Why did Mr. Pak bought it? Question after question passed Meosjin's mind but she couldn't have the answer to accomplish them all.