Chapter Five

I don't know what are the symptoms of Blood Cancer/leukemia , but I'm just gonna write my own ideas of it.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"You can't Beakyun. You can't" she sobbed on the hospital bed where Beakyun was laid on. There was all kinds of tube attached to his body, as if the only thing that keeps him alive was the machines.  He painfully moved his hands to her cheek.

The atmosphere was dreadful, she hated it. All they could hear was the sound of the machines beeping and her cries.

"L-lets not waste this moment Hara, I don't want to leave with you crying" he weakly smiled, removing her tears. He couldn't feel his entire body, as if the only think he could do was moving his lips. It took all of his strength to just move his hand to touch her skin. To feel her warmth once last time.

"Don't leave me Beakyun. Please! Just don't, I can't!" She bursted into tears some more, stood up and hugged Beakyun as if her life could depend on it. 

" Remember the time when we both said our first I love you?" He asked, trying his best to move his hand on her back, running small circles with his index finger. " I was so shy back then, since my father was beside our table" he slightly chuckled.

" I-it was your fault! You choose that restaurant!" Surprisingly Hara was walking along with the conversation.

"I didn't know dad has a meeting that time! Don't b-blame me" he slightly stuttered. The mood became lighter when Hara slightly laugh, remembering the clear memory. " But it's a good thing since you already met my father. Now counting to my mother when she visited my apartment where you are walking with only my shirt on" then another memory flashed in her eyes, where she was cooking in Beakyun's apartment only wearing his black shirt that covers her naked frame. A blush burned her cheeks remembering the huge embarrassment.

" Stop"

" It was funny doe. I mean mom went the same path as you, hers was even more embarrassing since she met dad's mother while on the bed with dad" they began to giggle.

"Now I'm embarrassing mom, I think she's gonna scold me later" she noted the meaning of his words. Making her to grip Beakyun's white T-shirt. They where greeted in silence.

(I'm mf crying)

" Do you really want to go?" She asked, moving her hands on his brown hair.

" I don't Hara" his eyes became blurry, heart aching as he broke down in front of his wife where he promised to be the brave one to the both of them. "I don't want to leave, I can't stand leaving you and our angels" he sobbed. Letting his tears go and pride to fall.

"Then fight Beakyun" she frown her brows, being the sober one and the one who wipe his tears.

"I'm trying, Hara I'm trying. But it looks like God wants me. I can't feel my body, I could only feel my heart beat lowering. I hate this" he sniffed, turn to look at the pale ceiling. " Hara I'm sorry, I'm sorry that you ended up with a sick guy like me" she shook her head, totally disagreeing to that idea.

"Don't say that. I'm happy Beakyun, I am happy to be your wife, no one could replace you from my heart. I mean it" there she oath that she would not dwell with someone anymore.

" No Hara. You can find someone worthy, someone that can protect you properly, that can supply you with a healthy relationship" he smiled sadly. Despite the idea was paining his heart, he couldn't do anything because Hara was still young, she deserves more than the pain he gave her. He deserves to be happy.

" I can't. I will never let our love go" she shook her head rapidly while she hear his heart beat dying down.

"I'm letting you go Hara..." He took a sharp breath letting those words go. It pained both of their souls.

" Byun Beakyun...."

" Kim Hara..." Like a sharp knife stabbing her heart, she accepted those words with pure distaste and despise. "I love you, I will forever love you even if you find someone else. I will wait for you in the heavens not as a husband, but a person who loves you with all of his heart" she stood up, locking her eyes on his. She knew this was it. It was the end.

" N-no- don't do it!"

" Take care of our baby angels my love. Don't ever leave them. I will watch you and curse you if you ever leave them!" He playfully treated as his grip on her hand that was unknowingly holding hers began to loose.

" Beakyun don't! You can't!"

"I love you..." He smiled as he took his one last breath. Then the monitor began to beep rapidly. She shot her eyes to the monitor to only see two straight lines and said ringing long sound. She pushed the bottom near the bed and ran her hands on his shoulders. Shaking him. Trying to wake him up.

"Baby please no! Don't leave me" sobbing she shakes her head as her whole body broke down on top of him. She didn't hear his heart beats anymore. With her crying and being a wimp. The doctor and nurses ran inside the room and tried to remove her and began to do every procedures to gain him back. 

But it was all too late.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

I don't know why but I have a lot of struggles making this chapter and the chapter three. I cried alot. I'm am emotion wrck right now.