Chapter Seventeen

" looks like the last guess have already arrived before us" Jiyon declared on the driver seat. He had glimpse of the pale man waiting on the entrance of the park carying a basket of his own. The kids began to peak in curiousity. Jijeo and Keul still passed out on Namjoon and Jimin's arms while Huin was wide awake on Hara's lap. They cheered when the van parked on the parking lot and a pale man wearing a black shirt and a black pants with a white Adidas shoes walked towards their van, wearing a small tired facade.

" Waaawww he hasss basket tooo!" Heun announced, waiting for Jiyon to open the passengers door for him and Jaeneung. Hara removed the Meosjin and Keun's seatbelt and opened the door next to Keun for them to exit the car. The two male who carried a sleeping child exited the van and was greeted with the healthy and fresh air. 
Namjoon held the sleeping Jijeo on his right hand while carying the basket on his left hand, after watching some tutors on his phone while on the road trip, he finally has clues on how to carry a sleeping baby. Jimin was holding Keul in both of his hands while Keun, who surprisingly the kid he grew closeness too holds his pants.

" This is Min Yoongi, our last guess!" Jiyon introduced the pale man who bowed and wave to the little ones, he already knew Jimin and Namjoon since the two would sometimes visit the small bar he had near the market. 

"Hello Mister Minnnnn!!" Heun waved his hands back, showing his body smile to the older while holding Jaeneung's other hand on his free hand, since the younger was shy. One by one they introduced themselves while walking to their spot since they have lost a lot of time when Keun woke up crying at the unfamiliar face she saw when she woke up on Jimin's arms. Hara had to carry Keul while setting the upset Huin down who began to pout all the way to their picnic spot.

Jimin apologized nonstop to Keul for making her sad mad good thing Keul forgave him.

Jijeo on the mean time enjoyed his town on Namjoon's arms since he cook see everything up their. Namjoon was tall so Jijeo was a feet taller than his siblings.

" I could carry you if you want" said Yoongi to Huin. The two of them are on the backest line. Yoongi was just tired while Huin was upset because he couldn't be on his mommy's arms because Keul was there—also low-key tired.

" I don kno u" he spat rudely to the pale man who wasn't even taken a back. Yoongi could see his living era on this little kid. He's his legacy.

" Well kid I'm Yoongi as I said earlier and I'm yo-"

"U my daddy I kno... U don hab to remnd me" he gave Yoongi a pout, footsteps began to  decrease since he was slowly beggining to get tired. He always felt tired. Good thing their distance to the others are far because if they're close to the others, his siblings would hear what he just said.

" You know?" Yoongi asked in surprise, the two already far behind the group as they stoped to regain their energy. Huin crossed his hands on his chest and gave the stranger or his dad a grumpy look. Yoongi though he was the youngest among the six others, why does he look like a sixty year old grandpa?

" Jijeo told me cuz he evsdop wid mommy's and grandaddy's convesasasion " Yoongi wanted to chuckled at how similar Huin was to his features. He even has the mood that Yoongi was well known for.

" Then do you accept me as your daddy?" He kneeled down, placed the basket he was carrying beside him and positioning his arm on his thigh so that he could remain on his balance.  The three year old kid was blank for a second, trying to understand what the pale man was saying.

" Is acep a good wod?" Asked Huin, he still remained as the youngest on words so some of the words that was foreign to him still remains a whole ton of words. 

"Yes it is" nodded Yoongi, smiling at how confuse Huin was. The kid formed his lips into a thin line for a moment before nodding his head.

"If is a good wod then I acep u" he didn't understand what it was but just agreed since it was a good word. His mommy would always tell him to say good words and to follow the good so here he was now obeying what his mommy said to him.

Yoongi let out a contented laugh as he began to wrap his arms on his tiny body to carry him. As soon as the surprise Huin was on his arms he kneeled down once again to grab the basket.

"Then let me carry you since you're tired" he began to walk with Huin on his tight hand and the basket on his left. Huin securely wrapped his tiny hands on his neck. Not really minding the be carried by the told Dad he had. He was quite happy that he no longer used his legs to walk.

" Wat do u tink will happen to my broders and sisters if we kno dat we're have differnt daddys?" He stared at the tint figure of his siblings that was beginning to set the picnic on a spot inside the hide and peaceful park. Some people are jogging on the background, some walk and talk, it's just a peaceful day for a picnic. The sun wasn't too bright today too, which Huin prefer since he sometimes felt itchy whenever a hot sunlight but his skin. Doctors couldn't yet determine whether it's a part of his disabilities or just some common allergics, but the doctor assured Hara that it's just allergic and gave her some medicine to supply Huin some nutrients that he need.

( Huin is the youngest so bare he's poor explanations of words)

"You shouldn't think about old people's stuff, you're going to get wrinkles if you keep thinking about matters that are too old for you..." Yoongi like a father—to a dog named Holly— avoided the question since he too didn't know what would happen after this.

All he knew is that he had a son from a woman that he donated his sperm and gain two million won that he used to build his bar and sell his beer product at the same time creating music since he would always have a lot of free time during his work. He was broke back then, joining rap battles to earn a little bit of cash and would sometimes relay on his older brother, but now he had a good and well ongoing bar, a brand on the alcohol industry and some artist buys his music. He's been living a life that he dreamt when he was kid. He no longer relay on his brother and couldn't participate on some rap battles. He's living smoothly.

But one thing bothers him.

Loneliness.

He owned a house, big enough for five people to live. Still he was alone. Holly's presence was good enough for him since he had someone to talk to, someone to take care of and someone to accompany. But it wasn't enough to fill the large void of loneliness in his heart.

He tried dating. Pick a few girls who would visit his bar, all of them would end up being thrown away because they would either Chase Yoongi for his money and looks and they would always abuse his poor Holly. He couldn't find someone suitable for him, all of the ladies couldn't bare his grumpy and rude moods but they bared it because he has cash.

So that's why when Jiyon came to his bar and told him about the news, Yoongi didn't hesitated to accept the baby. It's a little too shocking and fast, he never has a baby before and taking care of a dog is different than taking care of a baby.

Yoongi couldn't care, he already imagined himself having a little baby in his arms to take care of and that imagination gave Yoongi happinesses. Just by imagining a little kid running inside his house, loud sounds flew in the quiet walls and mess all around the corner, his loneliness vanish.

So he's ready to accept and love the little kid.

" Am I not old?" Asked Huin, unknowingly his head was rested on Yoongi's chest, already feeling the sleep kicking in. Yoongi was nearing the spot where the rest was happily preparing.

" Your not old, you're still young. You have many adventures to come and I will be with you to accomplish those adventures"

After that Huin couldn't let go of Yoongi.

─────────────────────

A lot of things happen I'm just a spawn of 5 days. I already wrote it on my other book about my problems in life and apparently another came crushing down.

I hope you understand the I couldn't update much because life is cursing at me.

Any ways Take care and stay healthy!!!

─────────────────────