Chapter Thirty Four

─────────────────────

"Did we interrupted something?" Just then the Mr. Seon came in without knocking the door, talk about disrespect in courtesy.

The soul owner of the SNH, Seon Nam-heong—a forty year old business owner with the top of his head skin tight with a few withering gray strands fighting to survive— and trailing behind him was his no good, cocky,looker son. Seon Namwok. Muscular no doubt, has good looks but from the looks of it, he'll be bald once he step on his forties as his father proves the unavoidable circumstances. He's tall, probably an inch smaller than Namjoon.

" She got a tiny headache, I told her to heal and take rest but my daughter here really wants to work" Jiyon immediately created a lie. It came out of his lips so smooth than one would think he's used to it.

Jiyon is never a lair, but when it comes to people he doesn't favor or like, then it'll came out like a teenager boy smooth talking a girl in the bar. Broken but one would hesitate to believe him if they have lower IQ.

"Ah...then we'll make this short then" Mr. Seon said, properly walking inside with two of his secretaries trailing on his son's back.

"I hope.." Hara murmur.

Both Hara and Jiyon walked towards them as the other group. One by one they greeted each others presence.

That one business interaction where both of the communicators knows that they're maintaining a fake conversation but didn't want to point it out since they're business partners. It's what they do to maintain the partnership.

"Nice to see you partner" Jiyon let out a hearty laugh. "Still can't forget the friend whom gave me a drink and made a wonderful partnership"

"Oh it's been so long. I've forgotten that memory" Mr. Seon let out a muffled laugh, there a sudden stiffen on his leg. Hara and Jiyon can only smile back and gestured for them to take their seat.

"I see you're more charming than the last time I saw you" Namwok sweet talked, purposely sitting near Hara whom sat in the middle.

Jiyon and Mr. Seon are in their own conversation where Jiyon aimlessly to press Mr. Seon's button by mentioning the unnoticeable mistakes he made and the time where he drugged Jiyon. Basically brining up the past. 

He finds it funny seeing Mr. Seon suffering from coming up with words to reply without tarnishing his profile.

"I can say the same thing sir Seon. You look good and healthy" she replied ignoring his gaze. "Excuse me...I would like to start the meeting"

The only reason why Namwok didn't pursue Hara seriously is her kids. She's definitely his type no doubt but her kids are just in the picture.

I said to himself that the reason why is because he doesn't like children when in reality he found them a threat. Especially her kids.

There was one time where he saw them for the first time in a business party. He approached her back then and the aura coming from her kids are dark, scary and heavy. If he were to continue then by now he's dead.

Those kids are dangerous.

"Yes. Let's start the meeting"