Chapter Nineteen

─────────────────────

"vroom vroom" Heun let out a motorcycle sound as he played with his toy bike on the back seat of a car. Keun on the meantime was watching Chuchutv on the tablet attached on the back of the driver's seat with the help of a small tablet holder, one of the features of Hara's car. The sound of Heun's sound effects and the Chuchutv's finger family song. Their mother was driving the car, a map on her phone and a huge coat.

It was raining quite heavy today and yesterday's night also. The weather was cold so Keun and Heun are wearing thick and warm jacket to protect their fragile body. Due to the situation, Hara couldn't bring all of her children since she would have a whole lot of trouble taking care of them. Good thing, Seokjin and Yoongi visited them and offered to stay the whole evening. Jiyon had some meet ups with his friends so the old man couldn't accompany Hara to Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung's hotel building.

Both of them lives away from the city so they had to travel here in Seoul and book a hotel to stay in. Jiyon made sure to give Hara a few details about the men their about to meet. Mr. Kim Taehyung, as Jiyon said was Heun's father— also Jiyon told Hara that she doesn't need to worry about identifying Heun and Keun's biological father was since they would looked very a like with their dads— Kim Taehyung owned a rice and strawberries factory on his home, Seoul bought his products and it's famous in some places, he was known for his strawberry jams and wine. As for now Taehyung don't have any woman around him except for his mom and sister— unlike Jimin's case, Hara is relief to know that her son is safe on Taehyung's because you would never know what woman they dated. She felt sorry for Jimin since having Keul would creat a huge fuss with his girlfriend, but she do hope that Jimin could atleast convince his girlfriend to love Keul the way Hara loves her. It could give her soul a peace.

Jung Hoseok, Heun's father. Owned two dance companies in Seoul due to his talents he was always traveling around the world to study different dances and cultural dances. Her sister now owned two flower boutiques, and a brand clothing—thank to Hoseok's help that wouldn't happen if his sister didn't dared him that time. Jiyon aren't sure about his relationship statuses since Jiyon rarely meet Hoseok due to his busy schedule, but base on the small research on the Google by Hara, Hoseok wasn't dating someone yet and not to mention he's famous.

" Mommy where are we going again?" Heun asked, three times already the kid somehow forgot what their mother said to them earlier. He stoped playing with his scare and glance at the frond window go see the wipers moving back and forth to remove the rain's droplets.

"Wher going to meet a new frend!" Keun answered his younger brother's question, removing his eyes from the colorful screen and glance at the interesting thing that made Heun to widen his eyes I'm amusement. Hare took a long peek on the mirror to see their eyes wide in amusement to the wipers of the car. She let out a giggle at how cute and adorable they are, sadly she can't take a picture due to her driving and her phone on the map.

"Keun is right Heun, where going to meet some friends" she fixed her eyesight to the road, making sure that she was driving off on the speed limit and careful to not slip the car's tires on the wet road.

" Are they are daddies? I herd Huin taking to Jijeo abut ther daddies, you kno the one we played on the picnic" Keun wanted to confirm he information he heard eavesdrop to his siblings. It earned a huge shock on Hara's face but it soon disappeared because she knew that she have to tell them sooner or later. Heun who removed his gaze from the wipers stared to his brother in confusion.

" Daddies?"

"Yeh, Jijeo said we had daddies..." Keun blinked his eyes, his slightly curly hair was getting longer, enough to cover his eyes. The little kid frown and remove his curly hair away from his eyes by swiping it with the seatbelt.