Chapter Forty

─────────────────────

"Mommy!! I want mommy" Keun wailed loudly. He's still wearing his rainbow pajamas  and no he's trashing his mother's bed after trashing his. "MOMMY DON LOVE ME ENEMOR" He cried out, wiggling his arms and legs in the white sheets of Hara's bed.

His chubby cheeks,nose and forehead are all red from the times he would shove his head in the sheets and wiggle them in sync with his legs and arms. The spot where he furiously slammed his head in the bed was slightly wet from the tears he wiped out.

"Keun, sunshine please don't cry. We'll call your Mommy. Look it's already dialing" Hoseok showed Keun's tablet screen to the kid with Hara's number, picture and two button.

"No!" The boy shouted, slamming his head back to the sheets that smelled like his mother. Oh how he misses her."I want mommy here not in the phone"

It was moments like this that Hoseok could never imagined he could panic. Never once did he thought that he'll  act out and be all over the places just because Keun woke up crying his entire soul out for the longing he felt during the absence of his mother. Remembering back then, he thought it was a piece of cake making a crying child to stop. It's so easy shushing his niece— the daughter of Hoseok's sister.

He has sweats in his neck, forehead and armpits. Hoseok's isn't the type of person who sweats easily, it takes movements and an hour of practicing his dance to have them all over his body and to think panicking for such little problem made him feel like he's going to faint.

No. This is no longer a little problem.

"I know baby, I want your mommy here too but you know she's busy" Hoseok made a big mistake.

" Busy! Always busy! She got no time for me because she's always always everyday busy" Keun shouted, pushing himself out of Hara's messy bed and went outside of his mother's room with heavy, angry and sloppy steps of his feet. Loud and aggressive.

Hoseok trailed, not wanting to touch the angry Keun at the moment in fear he'll hear that his son hates him too. 

Keun didn't mean what he said since Hara made sure she spend much time with her children, especially these past few days that she took days off from work to settle their situation down and Hara did settle it down but while doing so, she has hesitancy and worries that built up into stress.

Hoseok worries over Hara's health and the weight in her shoulders, carrying stupid rumors about her having affairs with them. Although Hara reassured them that she isn't even the slightest bothered by those, Hoseok could still tell that it gave her a lot of work to do.

If only the media can cool down and give them their privacy, non of this overwhelming confusing and longing would have happened.

"Keun you know how hard your mother tries her best"

"Not best enough. You know daddy I wish mommy doesn't work. I wish she stays in house and not work at all" is what Keun said during his walk down the hallway where he had a mental battle in his mind wether to go back to his mother's room or go outside to play with their pets.

"Keun" Hoseok called out, skipping steps so he can walk beside Keun who oddly enough, walks faster with his chubby legs than Hoseok who had long and firm one.

The adult had raise his voice unintentionally, it was only due to the breathes he need to take that got forgotten during his panic and sprints. Keun hears it loud and clear and his tears stopped streaming down, the pressure moved to his shivering lips that is now tensed, forcing himself not to cry in fear that Hoseok won't love him anymore because he's a crybaby.