Chapter Twenty One

─────────────────────

"  Lin and Ira can guide the two of you on the guest rooms" Hara carried a sleeping Heun on her arms while the sling bag from earlier was on her shoulder, Keun was holding hands with Hoseok after the man parked his car on Hara's small parking lot beside her three doored garage. Hoseok pushing his luggage and a black sports bag was on the top of the luggage. Taehyung on the mean time had a brown back pack and a black hand carry bag filled with his clothes.

Hara suggested the two of them to stay on her house since staying in the hotel can't guarantee them their safety while traveling on the road. They heard the weather forecast on the restaurants TV from earlier that there would be a huge storm that would land on Seoul tommorow, so the few weeks later on would rain heavy. Good thing the rain from earlier stoped, leaving every grounds wet.

" Welcome back Miss Kim" bowed both of the maids that was later assigned to Guide Taehyung and Hoseok in their designated rooms. The two maids are once a caretaker of the kids whenever Hara would fly abroad for a meeting, soon they became maids and offered Hara a hand on the house since the two ladies had no where to stay, both of their husbands died and their kids had their own families now, leaving their fifty year old, and fifty seven year old mother's to live on Jiyon's mansion which later became Beakhyun's and Hara—or maybe just Hara.

"This is Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok, you can guide the two of them to their guest rooms" Hara smiled at the ladies and entered the house. (I'm just gonna name it a house even if it's a mansion) followed by Hoseok and Taehyung.

" Can I gu wid sir Hoseok mommy?" Asked Keun with a huge heart shaped smile, Hara nodded I'm agreement. It's better to give the two of them some moments before the day could end.

"Les go sir Hoseok! Ima show u my roooom too!" With that Hoseok waved his goodbye and disappeared in plain site with a Lin trailing them from behind. Taehyung stood awkwardly on the huge carpet of the front door, the door was already closed from his back and Hara could only give a small smile while telling Ira to bring Taehyung's stuff on his room.

" You can help me tuck Heun to his bed" she offered earning a happy boxy smile from Taehyung. Hara immediately averted her gaze from the charming man that held the same exact smile like Heun whenever the boy would smile. It's not a surprise since Heun was Taehyung's son.

"I would love that" with that the to of them began to journey on the mansion.

Taehyung was amazed at how fancy yet modern the structures of the house. Huge ceiling, carpet floors with pure white roses pattern wallpaper. Paintings was on the walls, some golden swirling lamps lit the hallways.  It was silent, but to their surprised it was a comfortable silence. Just them walking to the halls and enjoying each other's company, with Heun's small noises from his sleep.

They successfully arrived on Heun's room, with a few doors on the halls that was the entrances of the rest of the children's room.

Taehyung was surprised when he entered his son's room. He expected something, colorful and messy— the typical walls with crayons smugged on the walls, pictures of drawings on a paper that was taped on the white walls with a lot of toys— with wide eyes Taehyung was greeted by a neat room.

Light green painted walls, well organized desk, bookshelves, a green beddings and pillow case with a color pallet print, a treasure chest at the edge of his bed and a wooden easel for painting. As if Hara sensed Taehyung's amusement but hearing him gasp a little, she spoke.