Chapter Four

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

" this is Byun Jijeo the oldest, Byun Keul the oldest baby girl and also the third baby, Byun Keun the forth, Byun Meosjin the youngest baby girl and the fifth, Byun Heun as promised that you'll name him as, Byun Jaeneung the sixth and our youngest Byun Huin" Hara introduced each baby on their designated cribs to her father-in-law.

"That's a lot to memorize" Jiyon laughed as he greeted each baby. Studying all their faces that aren't identical in such matters despite they are all (Septuplets). They didn't know which cells are related because there are five percent that two or more can be related.

" We thought of placing them on their own rooms, but that would be hard to visit them if one would cry or needs something" Hara said, standing up on the wheelchair as she took a peak on a sleeping Huin. " So we decided to place them all in one and if they aged three or four, we would build them their own rooms"

" Taking care of seven babies are a tough responsibility, I suggest to hire someone to take care of them" Jiyon said as he found the baby he have favor by the hyper demeanor, Heun.

" That's what I said, but clearly she wants to do it on her own" Beakyun playfully rolled his eyes as he showed up on the door frame. Leaning his suited body on the wooden frame while crossing his arms.

The huge room was divided into seven stations or components. The cribs was all identical but the color of the duvets where different. All designated cribs where attached to the walls, on the left side of the wall has four cribs while on the right side has three. All well coordinated by the oldest to the youngest.

" You can't do this on your own, or even with Beakyun's help, I'll hire the caretakers" Jiyon said, while cooing towards Heun.

" She'll only fire them dad, trust me" Beakyun laughed. Walking towards Hara who slowly sat on her wheelchair. It was only temporary because her wounds will heal as time moves.

"How's your day at work?" Hara asked, while she leaned on his frame. Beakyun wrapped his arms around her shoulders as they admired the babies.

" It was really hectic, with the papers and stuffs" he sigh, placing his other hand on his pocket. Keul, Huin and Jaeneung was asleep while the rest was wide awake, either munching with their chew toy, chewing their pacifier or talking to their grandfather.

" I'm sorry I couldn't help you" Hara slightly pout. Beakyun shook his head as he kneeled down in front of Hara.

"I'm the one who's supposed to apologizing, I couldn't help you with taking care of the babies" he smiled, grabbing her hand and placed it on his cheeks. It was only three weeks since the delivery of Hara.

" I can volunteer, I'll take care of the company like the old days, the two of you need to bond with your children" Jiyon smiled, waving a goodbye to Heun. He needs to move anyways, since all he did when Beakyun took over the family business was either sleep, drink or play golf. And he hates golf.

"That would be great!" Beakyun stood up, walked towards his father. " It would b-"

Hara widen her eyes and in an instinct she stood up. Despite the sudden pain on her lower part she tried to catch his falling body.

Everything happened in slow motion, as Jiyon tried to pull Beakyun while Hara tried to catch him. His eyes went pitch white, lips began to shake and body took an ugly twist. In just a blink of an eye Beakyun was on the floor, unconscious.

" Call ****, I'll carry him!" Jiyon roared, he carried his son even of he was at the age of fifty. Hara panicked. Digging every pockets she have to find her phone and dialed the **** with shaking hand.

"Hello mr-"

" My husband blacked out! He needs help now!" She screamed, tears already flooding in her eyes as he followed Jiyon out of the room. The sudden outburst she made made the sleeping babies and also the wake ones to cry.

As if they have this invisible connection where they could feel their mother's emotions, they felt the panic their mother felt making them cry.

" The ambulance won't be able to come here on time, I'll drive Beakyun to the hospital while you stay here and take care of the babies okay?" Jiyon smiled kissing her forehead as a comfort while carrying Beakyun in his arms. "Don't worry Hara, my son is a fighter" She nodded slightly not knowing what to do. With that small answer Jiyon left, to his car and immediately drove to the hospital with the help of his car.

Hara stood there, the phone was still on call, the caller was asking something but that all seem to be monotoned in her mind, the cries of her babies was tuning off as all she could hear was her raging heart beat and Beakyun's words.

I know I won't last

She shook her head, tears already streaming in her eyes as she turned to the huge opened brown door who showed her babies moving, crying and panicking. She wipe her tears, grabbed her sanity and walked inside the babies room.

"Mommy's here angels, I'm here" she said, carrying the Keun who cried the loudest. "Mommy's here" one by one she placed them all together on the huge circle bed im the middle of the room.

"Mommy's okay, I'm here now. I won't leave, I won't" she sobbed, trying all her best to stop them from crying but all she could think of was Beakyun.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

After an hour of shooshing and singing them to sleep, she finally succeed as she placed each of their pacifier on their tiny mouth. With the insurance of them on their own dream Land she fish her phone on her pocket, the pain on her lower half was numbing because the pain she felt on her heart was hurting more.

" Dad i-is he okay?" She whispered, not to wake the babies up.

" H-he needs you right now Hara, the caretakers are on their way over there. Come h-" without finishing his words she ended the call and ran to their room, grabbing a sports bag-since it was the only one in the open, she burst the door of their walk in closet and fished some random clothes of Beakyun, grabbing her car keys she walked down on their first floor and immediately walked to the garage where she met three caretakers. She recognized them as they where Beakyun's caretakers when he was a baby. With a smile she instructed where the babies are located and drove of.

There was this guilt in her heart the couldn't leave her alone. She hated the idea of leaving her babies just like that, but she also hated the idea of loosing Beakyun. She sped off.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰