Chapter Thirty Five

─────────────────────

"They came because they're worried" Jiyon said, offering the drink but all men refused to. "Oh come on. I wasn't with you yesterday, consider this as my apology for skipping"

"We have too much yesterday...right now I feel nauseous when I see drinks" Hoseok said, feeling sick even mentioning alcohol. A few agreed.

"Good evening...I'll go freshen up first" she gave a slight smile, accidentally making eye contact with Yoongi whom immediately avoided her gaze. His cheeks were flushed and all to notice since his skin is fair and he too is wearing a black turtle neck.

She nod some more and left the living room.

"She had a tough day today" Jiyon commented as everyone got quiet and awkward. He sat down beside Taehyung and placed the bottle on the table.

Everyone swore they have another headache just by seeing the expensive sixteen year old wine.

"I could tell...maybe this is a wrong time for a visit" Namjoon stood up, ready to bid farewell as Hara wasn't in a good state.

"It's never a wrong time to visit. Come sit back down Namjoon. I want to ask you guys something" Jiyon ordered and Namjoon obeyed. Replacing him, Jiyon stood up. Examining each of their beautiful faces.

Some nervous, some confused and some worries.

"But before that I really really do appreciate all of you for visiting Hara...no one besides me, Lin and the kids worry for her well being. After my son passed away, Hara locked herself up with work that she forgot the people who cared for her. Most of the people she has a close friendly relationship with are a few of our business partners" there's this smile on his lips. A smile that told everyone they're doing a good job.

" Keep this up and you'll make this old man leave peacefully" they fail to notice the meaning of a word in his sentence.

"What do you me-" but not Namjoon.

"Now now. Since all of you are here give this old man some juicy details about last night. I know something happened since Hara isn't the type to work in a day off. So something must have happened to her that she has distract herself from work"

They all fell into silence. Jiyon's eyes absorb every reaction. To the way their Addams apple bob like they're trying to force their saliva or air to go back down. Eyes turning left to right, glancing at each of them to know if they're going to take the initiative to talk and a few surprised to hear the youth language from Jiyon.

"Nothing happened much. We enjoyed the drinks, we have some fun and got to know one another" Seokjin said. It was true.

"What type of 'we have some fun' are we talking here?" Wiggled Jiyon's eyebrows.

Everyone is amused at how childish and giddy Jiyon is. Like a young boy asking his friend how the s*x with his first girlfriend was last night.

Of course he wasn't expecting about s*x. It's all about how Hara enjoyed her day. It's too early for a mating to happened.

"We rented a karaoke machine, it was fun and we sung our hearts out" it was Jimin. Like everyone, his sole reason for coming is to ask how Hara is after the article. He isn't a lightweight with drinks so he got no hang over, just a headache of his girlfriend pastering him of how late he went home last night. Since it was his day off, he slacked the entire day on sleep.