Chapter Forty Seven

Hara sat in a creaky Windsor chair that the room has. The familiar atmosphere that surrounds the room didn't calm her nerves. It was suffocating and unwelcoming despite the lively design they put into it to make the clients or patients feel at ease. She wore a coat that she grabbed without a thought, underneath her coat were the clothes she wore yesterday and this morning. Things were fast and all over the place that she did not bother the appearance she has.

Keun was in the dreadful hospital bed, sleeping to regain his energy. His once puffy cheeks were no longer visible, however, his skin was pinkish. Resting peacefully, her son looked so peaceful that the events earlier did not occur. Turns out he's allergic to almonds. He acquired the allergy due to his growth hormones. He used to enjoy eating those nuts but now he couldn't. The doctor did say that it isn't permanent, but still, she can't risk giving him those when he's older. 

Thankfully, she has an epinephrine auto-injection with her, which she kept every time in her purse. All of her purses have these since most of her children have allergies. It was convenient in times like earlier. She shot Keun with it and has Hyunjin, who is in the room under her floor, drive them off to a nearby hospital. They treated Keun, took samples to locate his sudden allergy and now he's resting.

Hoseok went back to her apartment to pick up some clothes for her and a few essentials for Keun. Hara knew that Hoseok does not want to go there when their son is in the hospital, she can just order Hyunjin to do it, but Hara wants to be alone. What better to achieve that than to make Hoseok and Hyunjin to leave her alone? Not that she doesn't like their company. Both of them are being considerate of her. 

Now that she's all alone in a room where the only sound she could hear is the monitor beside Keun. 

Everything was a mess that it drains her energy. Thought after thought she may look like she's resting in the room without doing anything, but she's no near to resting. She got so many on her plate that she wished she could multiply herself and have them go back to Korea to see her kids. 

She processed everything, from what was happening to Korea to Keun. Hara felt so useless and tired. Simply, she can't just go to Korea when Keun is in the hospital. Even if Keun didn't have an allergic reaction, she can't go to her children all at once. Keul and Jijeo were in Namjoon's place, Huin is in the hospital, Meojin is in Seokjin's place and Heun is with Taehyung and Jae is with Jungkook. She can't call them because it's nighttime in Korea, and all of them are asleep.

Powerless she has no choice but to wait for the doctor to discharge Keun. Once her son's awake she's going to Korea and have them bring all of her kids to her. Being separated wasn't a great idea after all. Not for now where the kids have medical records and developing allergies without the men and her knowing. 

She concluded that being together is the safest for them. If the men want to spend time with her kids then they can do it in her home where she can access all of them easily. After all, things became hectic when they were separated. Who knows what could happen if they continue to be far away from each other? The guys aren't that experienced with the kids and they will get annoyed over them if they act up. There's no way they will be a perfect father with just a short amount of time with the kids. Sure they are all great men but she doesn't know them well to not think of things that they wouldn't do with her kids.

It is selfish of her to do so and she did know that what she would do will be selfish for the guys and the kids. She'll try to consider it if they can bring her a great reason why they want to be away or prefer to stay with their fathers. She'll respect it. 

They can all stay wherever they want once they grew up. For now, they have to stay with her, they're all three years old without knowing the danger that they can face. She's glad that the guys haven't slipped into the media yet. The peace will be disturbed if the media got a hold of the situation. Before that happens she needs to have all of her kids.