Chapter Thirty One

At long last an update! Life's been mean to me and I didn't have the chance to write an update.

────────────────────

"You want them to live here?" Jiyon amusingly asked. Head tilted sideways while holding a few bottles of beer for later. Realizing his mistake, he immediately hid the bottles away from the children's prying eyes.

"Yes grandpa!" Three children exclaimed together. Innocent gazes begging for their grandpa to agree.

So they ran all the way here for that?Jiyon lightly chucked. Signaling the breathless maids that ran after the children, to dismiss.

" So we always spend more time togeder" Jijeo added, head gazing up to meet their grandpa's eyes.

" We miss our daddy so much, so please grandpa... Let them live here" it was Keul.

" That's a hard thing to grant sweethearts" the senior took a moment to think. 

The situation itself is impossible— despite the love the men had with their kids they couldn't go to such lengths and live in the mansion. They have lives too and responsibilities of their own. And the other reason why it's imposible is because Hara's too tense and formal to them that living with her in the same roof will be difficult.

" We like them granpapa and we relly want em to be near us so we could find them easily. And show my byutie to them" Meosjin blinked her sly eyes fluttery, hoping that her cute face would break Jiyon.

" Yes please" the other two joined in, sparkling their puppy faces giving Jiyon no time to recover his fan boying from Meosjin pretty face.

But as much as he wants to give in, everything just seems fishy. 

" That's not the real reason... Am I right?" Mostly because there puppy faces seems sus, everything felt like a cover for their main plan. And also since Keul looked too nervous— with her attempt of blinking her eyes and quivering her lips lightly—, Jijeo looked too confident with his words—that he usually had doubts with his every decision— and Meosjin kind of doubting herself due to the structure of her slightly frown eyebrows.

" You caught us grandpa!" The three giggled mischievously.

" The three of you almost fooled me there" he joined in the laughers. " Now tell my the real reason"

" The relly reason is cus we want mommy to be happy with our daddies. Mommy feels lonely, even when we're together" Jiyon frown at what Jijeo said.

So they sensed it too? Seriously, this kids has lots of things going on behind our backs.

It's true that Hara's been a little distant lately— distant being having no sincere bond with her kids and the children's fathers.

The sudden requesting of Jiyon's late son, no doubt gave Hara a headache.

The fact that she acts as if the whole thing is just a project that needs to be finished so she could move to a new project. Everything seems business stuffs.

Did I made the right decision giving Hara the company? She is capable but did it gave her stress??

He began to worry.

" Mommy has no friends too, all of them are just mommy's bissnis partners and she doesn't go out and she has no adult fun time"

I hope it's not the fun time I'm thinking.

She really hit jackpot with her kids. They're blessings that would one day help. How Jiyon wish to have more children too, his only child left him now. But he got seven beautiful grandchildren.