Chapter Six

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Three Years Later~

"Mommy!! Meojin is boasting again!" A annoyed Keun entered his mother's office, welcoming Hara who was doing the paper works with his loud and pitchy voice. She laughed, shaking her head when her son pulled her to follow him.

"What is she boasting this time Keun?" Hara labeled Keun as the one who reports everything. He was the loudest, and positive son who always watches every silly mistakes of his siblings and would immediately report it to his mother. Keun was wearing a rainbow shirt with a blue jeans with nothing but bare foot. Her once neat house was replaced into a messy one. Some of the slippers of her children would always scatter in almost every spots in the house, So Hara hired two worker to clean the whole mansion, two on preparing them their food and the caretakers who took care of Beakyun.

"She was boasting about her looks again! I can't stand it! Jijeo tries to correct her by not comparing herself to Keul!" The poor little Keul. Keul was known as the smalles despite being three minutes older than the forth to seventh, she would always be the one to get tease about her height. Even if the rest promised to leave the poor Keul alone.

"If I am to ask who's prettier I will choose you mommy!" Keun smiled, showing his teeth that had one front tooth removed. He lost his first tooth a week ago when he wrestled with Jaeneung.

Jaeneung was the second baby, he's shy and a pure softy but when it comes to his strength he couldn't control it, as if it was his superpowers— if Heun has a say.

" Your sisters are very pretty" she corrected the boy who immediately sulked, when they arrived to the kids playroom Hara could already hear Meosjin's cocky voice.

" My face was sculpted prefectly by mommy! She took good care at my face when she was making me" the sass made Hara to chuckle as she opened the two large wooden doors to reveal Keul on the drawing chair with Meosjin infront of her. Jijeo was trying to stop the youngest sister on boasting her beauty to the oldest but failed since Meosjin was hard headed.

" What's this Meo?" Hara asked when she walked towards the spot where they stood. Jaeneung was drawing in the distance of the room where his favorite spot was— beside the large window where the view wasn't back garden they have. Heun playing cooking by himself while Huin was on the nap centre, as usual.

"Mommy!" Meosjin gasp in shock as she saw her mom towering her small form. The girl as wearing a pink dress with her long hair looses and a large white pussycat was on her head.

"Keun said you're boasting again" Keul immediately stood up and ran towards her mother, wrapping her small arms on her leg as she cried. She has a sensitive and soft heart, no one can fight that. Keul was wearing a white night gown, as she probably woke up just recently. Jijeo rolled his eyes to Meosjin as the youngest sister pulled one of her innocent smiles.

Despite her being boastful, her siblings still loved her and accepted her as what she was. She isn't that type of brat and the words she would always say was how beautiful she was. That  only, she never walked further on hating her siblings and bullying them.

"I'm sorry mommy...." Meosjin whole hearted-ly apologies, hugging her older sister. "I'm sorry Keul, I promise I won't boast on you anymore. " She apologises. The height difference was weird. Since Meosjin was taller than her older sister.

"I forgive you Meo" with the kindness of heart Keul forgave Meo ad they began to hug each other. Jijeo shakes his head and walked towards her mother.

"Mommy can I go to school now?" He asked.Byun Jijeo, the oldest. Had one goal in life and it's to go to school. Hara hired a private teacher for him because he prefers to study early than late. A smart kid with the cute dimples, not to mention his height at the age of three was very eerie.

Even if they are all in the same birth, they didn't look exactly alike. Turns out that each cells of the seven donators was formed into a fetus, which means the seven babies are highly unidentical  to each other.

" Is Miss Lee boring?" She asked her son, kneeling down on his height. Removing the curly strands of hair away from his forehead. The boy was wearing a white polo that was tucked inside his pants.

"No she's not, but I want to have someone to compete with. I can't compete with my siblings because they're my siblings, I don't want to hurt them. So I want real competitors" he gave his signature smile that includes his dimples showing up.

Living with seven babies sure is hectic, not to mention managing the company alone was adding to her problems. As the Byun branch became higher, the more busy Hara has been. Jiyon visited in her house quite often to take care with the children, just so he could help her from not worrying.

" But don't worry mommy! I can wait for next year! It's a year away anyways"  Jijeo know how stress his mother was lately so he wanted to help her by managing his siblings to behave, and she realizes what he was doing. He was demanding again and it was only added on his mother's worry.

" I can send you if you want...I'm sure they will accept three year olds, I can hire you a driver too to send you off to school" she said, despite her promise that she won't spoil her kids, she agreed to Jijeo. She can give it to him so she'll give it. She wanted to supply them with love as soon it's possible.

But I want you to send me

Jijeo sadly thought, hugging his mother.

" Don't worry mommy! I'll wait! I want to go with my siblings to school!" With that he sprinted off. Towards Jaeneung.  Hara was about to wake Huin because it's late in the morning not when Keun tugged her skirt.

"Mommy! I woke Huin up with my voice and he sends me glares! I apologise to him but he didn't forgive me! Mommy he's givinge the glares again!" Keun whined loudly to his mother while he pointed to the direction where a grumpy Huin stood up. Indeed he was giving Keun the glares.

Huin is a heavy sleeper, Hara could only worry what will happen to his health if he began to sleep almost there whole day, but of Hara woke him up, he would become soft and glue to his mother like a koala.

"Huin stop glaring at Keun" she said smiling to the chubby boy who immediately smiled and ran towards her.

"My babies let's go, were going to eat lunch now"

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

I have trouble memorising them but I'm sure all of you guess which baby is who's. If not then I'll show it soon.