Chapter Twenty Nine

─────────────────────

Hara's Point Of View

I bid farewell to the guards on duty for tonight, rolling the window after receiving their respective responses and drove off out of the building's grounds. I saw Jimin coming out of the building from my car's rear view mirror, glad to have a  friendly conversation with him in my office earlier.

I hope he arrived home safe,and what ever problems he has with his lover may it find it's amends.

I received a call from Jiyon earlier, he told be about Heun's panic attack— about the entire overwhelming situation my son had to endure by himself—thankfuly at the moment Taehyung was with him. And I am very glad to know that Taehyung sprung in action.

He may not know what to do but I'm sure he could handle it very well.

My first judgment about the man was what I had expected. Warm, comforting and a reliable person. I don't really have a big of a problem about Taehyung since he worked himself to success, he's dedicated and well taught by his parents so I'm very sure that Heun will do well with Taehyung.

I just hope they're doing well back home.

Heun can be pretty quiet about his problems and insecurities, I had a very hard time cracking his shell to tell me about his fever back then, he's very thoughtful to the point that he avoids telling me his problems that he thought could add stress to me— in which it wasn't true, in all honesty I would be more stress if he harms himself by keeping things from me.

I told Heun about his special powers but he didn't have importance to it, telling me that it's the 'boringest' super hero powers that every existed. So I didn't pry after that due to my schedules and the rest of my kids.

Jiyon was right, I couldn't raise all seven of them alone. Sure I have caretakers and workers in the house but it was never enough. To me it was never enough. Those workers couldn't love them like I can, they don't understand them like I do. I really appreciate their efforts and care of my children and the house. But non of them, or even me can supply the fatherly figure all seven of them needed. Sure there's Jiyon, I'm very grateful to have him.

He took care of the kids and accepted me as a family even though I no longer hold tied with his since my husband— his son died. Jiyon never disregarded me, or left me alone. He still accepted me as a family, a daughter that he could trust and I will continue being reliable to him. That's why he gave me his company to run, his mansion and every lands, and buildings he owned would be given to my kids. We're the only family he had and he's the only family we had also.

As much as he gave us a very humble and masive help, he still couldn't take care of the kids and give them a fatherly support. It doesn't make sense but Jiyon can't be a father to them as much as we tried, he made sure that he can offer his time with them and care them.

That's probably why Jiyon decided to go along with what his son wished. He gave his time meeting Jimin Taehyung and the rest to ensure that the kids will be in good hands.

I don't have a huge of a problem against them, I'm delighted to know that they all accepted my kids as theirs— which they are theirs. But I would sometimes worry over minor stuffs, like how I worry about Jimin's relationship, I wouldn't want Keul to be an intervention between him and his lover, and then Hoseok, he travels almost everytime for concerts and lessons so I couldn't just strain his schedule by being a father to Keun. Thirdly Taehyung, he traveled all this way just to meet Heun and the distance from the city to his hometown are very far, distance will be a problem.