Chapter Forty Five

─────────────────────

"Meojin, can you tell Daddy what happened during your check-up?" Seokjin tries his very best to deliver his words in his normal tone, just with more assurance. Heaven knows how much he's keeping his anger in control.

"I went to check up on Daddy, as always" was his daughter's reply completely unaware of the situation.

After Yoongi almost killed the doctor to death, Seokjin came into a panic after hearing screams and curses while he marches into the hospital halls after making sure that Huin was resting in his private room with a few doctors preparing to inject medicines, he went back to wait for Meojin's check-up but ended up seeing the problem.

When he arrived at the scene he immediately pulled Yoongi away from the man who was no longer conscious. Mrs. Min went out to look for help and just a few minions of Yoongi tried to calm his anger after Seokjin pulled him away as the older went to tend to Meojin who was scared a the very scene.

When the security arrives, Yoongi explained what had happened and they request Yoongi to come with them to further discuss the situation. With dismay, Yoongi glared at the body that was being carried by two securities and went to follow the guards after telling his mother that he'll be right back.

Seokjin didn't even get to thank Yoongi for what he had done on behalf of him. If it was him, he would've killed that very man on the spot.

"What did the doctor do?"

"Doctor said to sit on the chair like we always do, then he take tools to check my heartbeat and ask me questions and then he told me to turn around and wait for the result" Meojin explained. Unaware of the ugly situation she went through.

Seokjin bit the bottom of his lips, hard. Rage began to bubble up inside him as he thought of what the doctor could do while Meojin has her back turned.

"Then Uncle Yoongi came. Daddy, is everything alright? Why did Uncle Yoongi hurt the doctor?" She continues.

Meojin is so pure that Seokjin himself found it heart-clenching. How can that man do such a thing to this innocent soul? Seokjin would never let that man go, he'll make sure that he goes to jail for his entire life.

"Everything is alright sweetie, Uncle Yoongi did what he did because that doctor is very bad" he pulled Meojin into a tight hug, assuring himself that his daughter is unharmed.

"I was scared" she confessed, wrapping her chubby arms around her father, hiding her face as she let out all of the fear he felt during that quick, loud, and violent moment.

"Shh, everything's alright. Daddy's here" he hummed, patting her back.

He got a glimpse of Jimin u the background who was about to say something about the current situation with Yoongi and the doctor, but he stopped himself before he got to interrupt the moment between a father and her daughter.

Jimin closed the door and began to walk to where Huin's room is located. He just came back from discussing with Yoongi the current situation. To obey the protocol, they have to put Yoongi behind bars until the doctor can wake up and be interviewed, since they only got information from Yoongi's side of the story, they need to wait for the other party. From the looks of it, the doctor won't be waking up anytime soon seeing that his body has to be undergoing emergency.

Yoongi told Jimin to take care of Huin for now and argued to his mother that the situation cannot be avoided while Mrs. Min started to find a way for Yoongi to not be sent behind bars temporarily. Seokjin couldn't even do anything in this matter because he's not the father of Meojin legally. They have to wait for Hara's decision and since it's nighttime in her place, they can't get a hold of her.