Chapter Twelve

Jungkook knew his limits. He knew about the plan, but he couldn't stop on yearning Jaeneung's attention. Not when they disappeared out of the busy dinning room and went to explore the place, which Jaeneung insisted.

He could tell how successful Hara was because of how neat, luxurious and expensive each halls are decorated. He envy her a little of how successful she was despite having seven children and a dead husband.

Jaeneung was holding Jungkook's middle and index finger tightly with his little hand. He would share stories about his siblings and mom here and there, he would show Jungkook each room and explained some accidents and memories happen in the room.

Little Jaeneung wanted to share his secrets with his new friend, and since his friend is a cop, he could entrust him with secrets because cops are on the good side.

Jungkook was filled joy whenever the little boy would tightly grip his hand around his two fingers and would sometimes smile to him and glance when he was talking.

He had spend alot of time with Jaeneung than he was supposed to.

But, he couldn't wait for seven days. He couldn't just wait until the rest began to appear.the forcing of holding from screaming the truth that he was his father, was too tight for his liking.

When they had finished exploring the halls where the children's bedrooms where, they ended up getting inside a room filled with paintings and printed pictures. It wasn't just expensive paintings, it was painted pictures of them, some family that Jungkook guessed was Jiyon who was wrapping his arms around a lady who was crying a little baby boy.

" I like this room so much because I see many people"

There are four large paintings that are painted with oil paint and the rest was just pictures. Pictures of the little kids first to third birthday, memories after memories but what tool Jungkook's attention the most was the large oil painted canvas. There was Jiyon's complete family, his wife and his son, Baekhyun. The second large painting was them buy with a younger and less stressed Hara who's smiling fondly to the artist as she holds Byun Baekhyun's hand while at the back of the man's parents who were nearly seated on a couch. The third was still them, but the lady that was Baekhyun's mom was out of the painting. The last was the present Hara accompanied with Jiyon who's hands are wrapped around I'm his shoulders in a reassurance hold while the two year old septuplets are on the large sofa, busy doing their thongs that distracts them to white and walk out of the stage.

Jijeo was holding Keul's hand. Huin and Keun are holding a plushy that kept them from walking off, Jaeneung that seems to be focusing on something else that was put of the picture, Heun together with Meojin was holding a large flowers that covered a huge part of Heun's small frame. The little ones are very cute and Jungkook would love to have the artist who painted this masterpiece. It's detailed and very clear, it shows stories and untold truth.

" Jungkook-ah! This one is pretty, help me remove the blanket" Jaeneung's cute and trouble distracted Jungkook on his thoughts as he turned to see Jaeneung trying to pull a maroon blanket that seems to be too heavy.

Helping Jaeneung on pulling the thick fabric Jungkook and the little boy was them greeted by a lot of dust that made the to cough and sneeze.

That painting was kept away from anyone's eyes but Jaeneung, a curious three year old couldn't help not to wonder what was inside the large covered frame. So when his mommy and siblings was busy, he took a peek at the picture by entering the dusty blanket with a flashlight, he didn't saw the rest because his hand could only raise a small part of the blanket to show three babies. He doesn't know who they are because they looked like new baby hamsters with no skins. Jaeneung came out a sneezing mess and he would visit this place some times because it made him feel wonderful.

When the dust began to subside the two was greeted with a uncompleted painting.

There are four babies that are finished, there was three on their out lines and two tall figures stand happily and lovingly.

It was Hara, with Baekhyun.

Jungkook saw the love and content management in her eyes, Baekhyun's loving and caring once couldn't be subsided too. The two held such strong emotions that are now just spectacles longed to be forgotten.

" My son died a day after. That's why it wasn't finished" the officer was startled for moment by the sudden words of a intruder. He stared at Jiyon who haven't left his eyes on the couple.

"I-im sorry Jiyon..." He murmured an apology. No knowing that to say or to reply in such tragic words.

" There we go on that apologizing again, stop being a mood destroyer." Jiyon laughed. His heart and joyful laugh. He patted the younger's shoulders, telling Jungkook that he told Jaeneung about the letter making his siblings are doing on the lower floor. It was to give the olders a space.

" The painting can be finish but Hara decided not to...since you know" Jiyon speaks, the two of them are now admiring the powerful couple on the painting.

"It's like the painting is telling a story sir Byun" Jungkook commented, running his eyes at every detail of Hara's face. Allowing the emotions on her face to share it to his heart. He felt the strong emotions. He felt her happiness.

" It is... How did it go with Jaeneung?" Jiyon changes the subject. Not wanting to converse about the sudden change of air.

From the way Jungkook smiled sincerely, Jiyon could already tell that it went well. Despite the false accuse of actions where Jaeneung thought he's going to be arrested and the call from the station— which Jiyon knew from Keun's himself. It want hard to crack the little one on telling the whole events. All it took was one lollipop and Keun's couldn't stop on blabbering about the events that happened during Jiyon's and his mom's absence.

" I-it was unexplainable. Being a father is very scary" Jungkook removed his gaze away feom the painting. He was stopped mid way by Jiyon when he's about to attempt on covering it with the cloth from earlier.

" The maids can handle that" Jiyon reassured. Both began to walk out of the room filled with pictures and paintings and back to the dinning room whede the kids was focused on finishing each letters they're going to give to their mom. Who's about to arrive in an hour.

"Friday... We're going to announce this to the kids with the rest of you complete.

~•~