Chapter Forty Three

─────────────────────

"Hyung what happened?" Jimin asked as soon as he arrived in the certain telephone stand where Yoongi is walking back and forth under the rain without any means of shelter.

Good thing Jimin has an umbrella before driving all the way here.

"I lost my son Jimin" is what Yoongi said. His voice is broken, every movements he make is sluggish, tense and robotic. His mind lost its rationality as the negative thoughts wash his sanity away.

"Hyung" Jimin tries to call out but Yoongi is in his own little moment.

" I knew there was something off! I knew I shouldn't have left my baby alone with that woman! I should have known the things she could do to ruin my life and to Huin! I could have known better!" He screams, stomping his feet forcefully in the ground, creating tiny splash from the little puddles that began to form due to the heavy rain. 

Jimin could already tell that Yoongi have been in the rain for a long amount of time considering his entire clothing are drench. He was shivering, not from the cold but from the pricking stress and the frequent
muscle spasm he would get from every nerve of his body colliding with the urges to run and panic.

" Hyung let's warm you up first" Jimin pulled Yoongi under the umbrella.

"What the hell am I even doing? Standing in the middle of nowhere doing nothing to find my son" he was swallow whole from the fear. Blaming himself for what had happened.

" You called me, hyung. You did something. So I'm here to help you okay? We will find Huin" Their surrounding are foggy, the rain too heave for them to even see what's afoot. They have to raise their voice in order for the latter to hear them. Otherwise the only thing they would hear was the rain. The numerous loud pattern of the rain that can hurt your eardrums. "but first we need to be in the greatest condition in order to find him, so gather yourself and calm down"

Yoongi is hopeless, he let Jimin pulled him inside his car, no longer had the energy to apologize for wetting Jimin's backseat with his drench figure.

"You don't have to mind it hyung" Jimin said when he noticed Yoongi's gaze in the car seats. "Here, good thing we have a blanket and I have a pair of shirt and sweatpants that you can use" Jimin always brings an extra pair of clothes for emergencies, good thing it was of use before he could remove those after the constant compliant of his girlfriend.

"You can change you clothes. I'll drive us off to the nearest police department-oh I'll go to where Jungkook works at that way we can really get the police to work" Jimin started the car while Yoongi pulled himself together and change his drenched clothes. Jimin's right, he needs to pull himself if he wants to to find his son.

"Call Hara..."

" Oh yes..." Jimin fished out his phone, the idea of calling Hara totally flew out of Jimin's mind. She really needs to know about this.

"My mother took my phone, I couldn't
find it anywhere where in my house. I planned to call her first but I forgot her number" to think he couldn't memorize Hara's number but memorized Jimin's, truth be told, Jimin's number is really easy to memorize as it contains the frequent use of threes. Yoongi doesn't have a notch for memorizing.

"Good thing I have her number. Should we announce it in the group chat?" Jimin asked.

"No, I don't want everyone to get worried" Yoongi shook his head. He isn't a big fan in relaying to others since practically he grew up being dependent on himself and only to himself. It took desperation for him to call Jimin, a desperation as his final flee.