Chapter Fourteen

─────────────────────

" thanks for helping them" Hara appeared on the door. She enters the living room where Jungkook, Jin and Jiyon sat. With teas or coffee on their hands, their discussion was interrupted when Hara appeared.

" It's no such thing Miss Byun" Jin smiled, sipping his tea. The rest agreed to Jin.

"Call me Hara..." Jin could only nod in understanding, already respecting Hara as a free woman. "I apologise for the disturbance of my children on your time Seokjin and to you officer Jeon..."

"It's no need miss Hara...I enjoyed my time" Jungkook formal smiled towards Hara. Jiyon only watched the scene unfolds in front of him, not a fan at the awkwardness and the formalities roaming the air.

" We don't have much time. Tell them about it Hara" Jiyon cuts off, checking his watch. They're going to visit Huin's father later, since the man himself is hard to track because of his job. Hara nodded.

" I will accept all of you to be the father of my children—or to your child perhaps, they grew up without a father figure but thanks to Jiyon he supplied half of the responsibility... My pregnancy wasn't as normal as the others... Due to the risk of my pregnancy each of them lack something...they all have disabilities that we haven't yet noticed, the doctor said that it will come as time passes" Their faces turned into worry.

"So far they are normal and I hoped that it'll stay that way... If you found any fishy at their behavior please inform me. We already took DNA test on everyone of them so we already know who and which is their biological father... If some of you still have dreams and a goal to reach you can tell me...if some of you isn't ready to be a father then don't worry... I will take care of them myself" Hara explained to the two young men. They took a moment to themselves. Asking if they wanted to be a father.

" You have the whole week to think about it... If you wanted to take responsibility then come here on Monday, if not it would be okay we understand" Jiyon smiled to the younger boys, patting Hara's back as she let out an unsteady sigh. " You can visit them if you want... The house will be open" he added.

The boys nodded in approval.

"If we accept then that means what?" Jin asked. Taking the situation seriously. Legs tied with each other, both hands holding his knee. His white Polo's long sleeve was rolled between his  arm.

" It means that you'll be their father in papers and would take responsibility of their lives... It doesn't mean that you'll be having your biological kid alone, I am their mother so we split ties with them, you can live here if you want, or you can stay in your house and can have your kid anytime you want ,but just make sure that I could have her or him also..."

They both nodded.

"How about you Officer Jeon any questions?" Hara slightly tapped her foot, the tiredness in her body began to take loose.

"Call me Jungkook... Are you okay Hara?" She was slightly taken aback at the question. It was an unusual one for the topic, and somehow she doesn't wanted anyone to mind their business in her business. Jungkook was the sudden change of emotions which made him to slightly red up from embarrassment" s-sorry if I offe-"

"No it's okay..." She took a steady breath. "I'm not okay at the moment office- Jungkook, a rest will be good later" she slightly smiled, feeling Jiyon's light grip in her back. He was telling her to calm down.

"She's tired from work so we can all call this as a end of the day" Jiyon widely smile to the guests. " Go and take a rest now Hara, you have a long day tomorrow" since tomorrow they'll be visiting Huin, Jijeo and Keul's fathers, they are just near by so it will be easy to meet them up in one day.