Chapter Thirty Three

─────────────────────

Okay...let's not panic.

Is what she told to herself as she took a peek of her body underneath the feathered blanket.

So far all of her parts are still intact. Red bites, purple bruises, a few scratches on her arms and a faint red handprint on her wrist and thigh.

Sh*t.

I have sex with them. Two for crying out loud!

She stated the obvious, wanting to cascade herself into tiny pieces so that she would be able to disappear and avoid such awkward morning wakeup with them who pretty much forgotten what happened last night.

Hara groaned silently. Head throbbing in pain thanks to the thoughts that started to exist in her mind.

While she tries to think what she'll do, she began to examine who where the guys she slept with, knowing their identity is very important so she could think of something to come up with and share her side in a way that the individual will be able to understand. First to her right, a person facing his back to her.

She can easily determine the person from the hair color. That faint ginger with black locks already sprouting out from the months of not dying his hair to another new color. That melanin natural and healthy skin that now has scratch marks on his bare back and upper arm, ones that she knew she have caused because her nails are long, not too long, enough to scratch people if put force.

Taehyung.

Well that will be pretty awkward starting now if we were to remember that Taehyung is currently living in her house for a month and a half.

She could tell that Taehyung sleeps with a pillow or a persona tucked in his legs or arms with the way he was folding his legs and arms to emit hugging someone to his sleep. Pretty sure he's a very clingy sleeper.

Did she forgot to mention that his sleeping face is cute? That way his cheeks puffed because of his right hand tugged underneath his cheek, long lashes fall elegantly on his skin.

Let's admire his beauty later. We have someone to identify.

She halfheartedly remove her gaze from the sleeping Taehyung and immediately saw Yoongi, now facing with wide shocked eyes, speechless at the view he have this groggy and painful morning. His lips slowly parted open, the shock came out a silent gasp.

She copied Yoongi's expression.

His jet black hair was a mess, eyes droopy despite it being widen. If you could only have a second to take a peek of his body you could already tell their were bites, scratches and bruises, all visible with the help of his pale skin.

A white canvas filled with smudges from the night people will long to remember and regret.

But they were different, they don't remember what happened last night, or somebody did.

"This is out of the blue... probably not the best moment to say it" Yoongi was the first person to spoke after their whole minute of starting at each other's shock orbs silently.