Chapter Forty Four

─────────────────────

"Huin. Byun Huin" Yoongi said, rushing towards the counter. He tap his foot repeatedly as he awaits the nurse's reply. Body clad with Jimin's clothes oddly enough it fit Yoongi well despite Jimin having a more muscular body than him. Ignoring the fact that he wore no undergarments whatsoever, hi excuse is that it was wet and uncomfortable to wear under dry clothes.

Jimin is behind him on the phone with Namjoon, informing the older about their whereabouts and Huin being in the hospital.

"Huin is currently in the emergency room but his assigned room will be in the right wing, 6th floor, third hallway. The entire space is Ms. Kim's property, you can wait their in the meantime" the nurse informed.

"Thank you" Yoongi hurried over the elevator while Jimin trailed along him.

It didn't take long for Yoongi to arrive in the 6th floor, with the instructions in mind he followed along and arrived in a six doors hallway where he saw his mother standing in the corner.

"Yoongi. I'm sorry that I didn't get to inform you about wher-" Mrs. Min spoke when she heard footsteps and saw Yoongi running towards her. Holding Yoongi's phone in her left arm she couldn't finish her sentence when Yoongi immediately embrace her.

She was shock at the sudden act, so was Yoongi himself who initiated the embrace. He didn't know what came into him that he suddenly hugged his mother whom he had resented in almost all of his life. After hearing the news about his son who's in the hospital, he thanked the heavens that his mother didn't stoop low and kidnapped his son. There's still kindness under her scheming skin.

Everything was so overwhelming that embracing his mother relaxed his entire body even though his mother did not hug him back.

"Thank you for not kidnapping Huin" he remained in the embrace, fond at the comfort it provided him. Mrs. Min was about to call out to defend herself from being accused for stooping low "Thank you" for bringing him here.

Mrs. Min could not help but to tear up. She couldn't believe that a simple embrace from Yoongi would bring  so much emotions inside of her. Bliss, heartache, confused everything is swirling around that her tears wouldn't stop flowing.

Her arms wrapped around Yoongi and she return the hug.

Oh how long has it been since for her to embrace Yoongi like this. She can't remember the last time she hugged Yoongi or was it because she never hugged him at all.

It was a new and open experience. The both of them could tell that things wouldn't be the same as it was after this and it's all thanks to Huin.

It may not mend their entire relationship but it did gave them closure and a fresh start to make a new one. 

They stayed like that for a while with Jimin in the background silently smiling at the scene unfolding Infront of him. He doesn't know their situation but he can grasp that they do not have a solid one until right now.  So she gave the two of them some privacy and left to bring something hot for them to drink under this cold and tiresome evening.

" Huin just needs an injection to relax his muscles. She said not to worry too much because he's safe the moment he's brought in the hospital "