Chapter Thirty

─────────────────────

The sound of Hara's car door traveled towards Hoseok.

"Where are they?" Hara asked as soon as she walked out of her car, Yoongi following her and Hoseok together with Jiyon.

" Inside the main dinning room's rest room, they've been there for over forty minutes " Jiyon answered helping her with her stuffs. "Oh hey Yoongi!"

" Good evening Jiyon, and also Hoseok" Yoongi greeted, holding the bag on his arms. Hoseok gave him a smile, shaking both of their hands.

The two aren't close, just a tad bit of conversation here and there. Yoongi is more closer to Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook since the three sometimes visited his bar whenever the trio had off days. While Hoseok is close to Taehyung, due to the times they see each other in the mansion.

It was only four days since they stayed in this place. Four days of Hoseok declining invitations of shows and concerts.

" I'll head first... Just wait for us in the living room..." Hara told, excusing herself and entering the house.

" She told me Heun has a problem... Is it bad?" Yoongi asked as they watch Hara walk inside the door. 

"It is... Heun panicked when he realized he was color blind" Jiyon was the one who replied and the three of them began to walk in the direction of the main door. 

"Color blind?"

" Hara will explain later... But it doesn't mean I'mma not tell the basics. Come here boy"

─────────────────────

" Noooo we put book on the table" Keul slid the book to the spot where a chopping board was covering it making the previous object to slide away from the spot.

" But chop chop board is big, it's very big to cover all the scarches" (scratches) Keun then slid the object creating a war of pushing and sliding with his sister.

"YAAHHHH mommy will come!!!" Jaeneung shouted running away from the door. But he's warning came very too late since Hara was already standing in the door frame wondering what Jaeneung ment and wondering why they aren't asleep yet.

"Mommy" they said in sync appart from Jaeneung who turned around facing his mother who was towering infront of him.

"Oppssie" the boy let out.

" Why are my angels still awake?" Hara question, raising his brows while grabbing Jaeneung who was frozen in his spot. As soon as the boy was surrounded in his mother's arms, he didn't waste any seconds and wrapped his tiny and on Hara's neck.

" Well mommy, Jijeo will explain" Meosjin ratted out, lightly pushing her older brother who frown his brows towards her and pouted.

" It's okay sweetie... Mommy needs to make sure Heun and Mr. Taehyung is okay... So all of you should go to your bedrooms and sleep. We'll talk tomorrow okay?" Hara had no time to listen, since from the looks of it, they wanted to avenge their brother.

Thanks to the obvious scratches on the table with clay smudge in every direction, the book not the chopping board failed to cover the mess, Keul's hand on the book was still glued and Keun's was also on the chopping board, but this time both of his hands are ready to push the chopping board.