Familial love: Janus x Younger Brother Reader: Found

Thanks again for reading, and I really hope you like it! it was defiantly interesting writing this, and I really hope you all enjoy it! as always please keep comment clean and Patton friendly!

this is in no way an incestuous relationship, merely brotherly, and purely brotherly love.

thanks again to @Remus9126 for requesting this, and I hope it's good!

Warnings: Cheating, screaming, strong, yet still Patton-friendly language. crying, 

I was inspired by this song, but you don't have to listen to it if you don't want to

Janus clenched the railing as he walked up the long stairway, anger pulsing through his veins as the sounds of his brother crying played in his head, fueling the flame in his eyes as he continued up the long stairway

It was all a mistake, and Janus should've seen it coming. he should never have let you get close to Remus. his gut told him no, and he should've listened. he ignored it so that you might be happy, but it only ended in pain. it always ended in pain

Janus boots beat against the tile as he quickly made his way towards the mustache male, clenching his fists, his face a shade of reddish pink in anger, as he clenched his teeth. the fire seeming to radiate off of him, as he grabbed Remus shoulder, spinning him around, and opening his mouth, ready to let it all loose.

"You absolute son of a motherless goat!" Janus screamed, his face darkening in color as Remus eyes widened, staring at the slightly shorter man infront of him. It wasn't rare for Janus to get mad, but even this was out of character

"you freaking DARE to cheat on my brother? my fricking brother! you broke his heart!!!" Janus roared, clenching Remus sash in his gloved hands, as he started at Remus, who's face slightly saddened at the memory.

"I told him it wouldn't work out..." Remus mumbled as Janus' anger seemed to flare.

"only after he found you and that little creep!" Janus screamed, loudly, ignoring the fact that Patton, Logan and Roman had all come to watch. Remus growing slightly nervous.

"it was a mistake Janus... I didn't mean to hurt him." Remus yelled, cut off by a dry laugh from Janus.

"you didn't mean to hurt him? you were cheating on him and you  'didn't mean to hurt him'? did you think he would just be cool with it? like 'oh yes, here's my BOYFRIEND, freaking shirtless, touching and kissing this COMPLETELY RANDOM STRANGER!!!!!!" Janus screamed, slapping Remus. both Remus and Janus staring at each other. Janus taking a deep breath before turning around.

"you would be very wise to never speak to my brother ever again. because, I assure you if you do, you'll be hurting much more than a slap." Janus said, before walking down the stairs, pretending calmness, as Remus stood there staring, his hand slowly lifting to his cheek and the slap mark.

Janus stopped outside the door, leaning his head against the doorframe, trying to calm his breathing, cooling down, before he reached for the handle, opening it to still see you softly, tissues scattered, Pac-man on your lap, your scales glistening with fresh tears as Janus walked over, sitting down infront of you

"Remus won't be back... if he does, get me, and I'll deal with him." Janus said softly as you nodded, petting pac-man, trying to distract from the ache in your heart, the almost seasick feeling of heartbreak, as the images played over in your head, again and again.

(you can play the song now, if you want to... either way)

"someday.. somewhere, somehow.... you'll love again." Janus softly started singing, as you cried softly, Janus walking over, gently wiping some of the tears from your face. his fingers lightly brushing the scales. as if almost a promise he would protect you.

"you just need to find someone..." Janus said, as you sniffled, looking up into his yellow and brown eyes with your own luminescent yellow. the fear in your eyes that no one would want you, not with how you looked, or who you were. Janus glancing back as almost a guarantee in his eyes that yes, someone will want you.

"someone, who treats you better." Janus said softly, running a gloved hand comfortingly through your hair. the guilt eating away at him inside, he should've never let Remus close to you. never let him hurt you like this.

"someone who wants me around." you sung softly, tears welling in your eyes as you nuzzled into Janus softly. his arms wrapping around you for comfort, swaying you slightly back and forth.

"someday, somewhere, somehow, you're gonna feel... found." Janus sung softly, his deep voice nearly echoing in the small room, as the tears stopped falling from your cheeks, you nestled against Janus chest.

"I already feel found." you repeated softly, nearly drowning in the love you were receiving right now, hugging Janus close... maybe.. you didn't need romantic love... but brotherly love. maybe that was enough.

Janus felt you rest your chin against his shoulder, the soft snores sounding out as Janus lifted you into his arms, walking you towards your room and setting you down on the bed. he glanced back at you, before lightly closing the door, walking to his room. he made a mistake but never again. you'd find someone, but Janus would never ignore his gut again.

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you liked it! I'm sorry about every update I put out about my scheduling stuff for this book, it really is a mess and I'm sorry. thank again to @Remus9126 for this request, and I really hope you like it!

 temporarily, I'm only going to be posting requests, I'll be working on other things, but I'm only going to be posting the requests til I reach the end of my list. (hopefully everything will be back to normal in a few weeks)  I apologize but that's the best option at the moment, with everything going on... I'll try to throw in some more things as I get less busy, but for now, just with school, and the extra night classes, I won't be able to do as much as I'd like...

 as always the artwork isn't mine, so please give credit to the amazing artist, please don't hesitate to request, and please remember you are loved and special.

Have a Fantastic Day!

Ginger Bread~