Preference #20: Baby gender reveal/baby names

Hello! thank you so much for reading! and I hope you like it! so this was requested by @FannnOfEverything , so thank you so so much, I ended up combining it with the baby name preference, I hope that was okay! I have a quick note at the end, as always please keep it clean and Patton-friendly!  

Logan: 

you sat in the car while Logan drove, your hands rubbing over your swollen stomach, holding another life inside of you. it recently had began kicking, which was wonderful, and uncomfortable at the same time.

Logan sadly hadn't gotten to feel it because of all the overtime at work. he was barely home, which made you sad, but there was no way you could convince Logan to stop. so you just sat home, getting stuff together, organizing, and starting plans

the baby room was all set up, but you both had decided instead of the overused baby colors that everyone always wanted, you both would just do some nice silvers, and whites. you both were headed to the doctors now, to find out the birth gender of your child

Logan parked the car and quickly walked around, helping you out. there were intense bags under his eyes, but he smiled at you, it was a small smile, but it meant the world to you. he walked with you inside and soon you were called to the room

the jelly they put on your stomach (not crofters XD) was absolutely frozen, and soon they started moving the stick around. the doctor smiled.

"do you want to know?" the doctor asked, and Logan said yes immediately, while you nodded.

"its a little girl!" she called out and Logan's face broke into a big smile, as he kissed you. you both got to the car when Logan mentioned the name he loved, and you agreed. your little girl would be named Athena, after the goddess of wisdom.

Patton: 

you and Patton walked into the living room, you both wearing these cute shirts Patton bought for you, his said. 'wonderful father, can't wait to meet you!" and your said. "don't judge me, I'm eating for two and I will not hesitate to end you."

you both sat down in the waiting room, talking with other anxious couples, all at different stages of pregnancy.  Patton smiling, carrying around a stuffed animal everywhere, to remember you and your shared child.

you both soon got called to the back, Patton walking with you, hand in hand. he helped you lay down on the table, a brushed a little hair out of your face. you giggled, as your saw his cheeks blush a little, the freckles even more adorable.

they began the ultrasound, you and Patton's hands intertwined. it was announced, a girl, and you and Patton couldn't be more ecstatic. he was jumping around and announced it to the entire waiting room, dragging you around by your hand.

after you two got into the parking lot you turned to Patton.

"I have an idea for a girl's name." you said, looking up at him

"ohhhh! tell me! tell me!" Patton giggled, acting like a child himself. you laughed before pulling him close in a hug.

"what do you think of Rosemary Sanders?" you asked, and Patton agreed, after fangirling about the name.

Roman: 

Roman smiled, looking over at you, your stressed face evident as he climbed onto the beach, setting you down on a towel, candles all around, he smiled at you. as Logan had helped him get it all set up

"Roman... isn't this a little much..." you whispered, and Roman smiled at you.

"this is the gender of our first born child, y/n. this is a pretty big deal." Roman said, wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing your all over your face once he finished speaking. you playfully batted him away as Logan walked up