Preference #5: He stands up for you

Hello there, thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoy. I cannot tell you how much it means that you are reading this, and I really really hope you like it. I guess I'll just get on with the preference, but just... thank you! like usual, please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly, and yeah, I hope you like it!

Logan: 

Logan offered to walk you into work. he always enjoyed little things like that, and he really just wanted to make sure you got to work safely. what he didn't expect was meeting your coworkers, sure you had said some things about them, but he never expected them to be so... rude.

Logan walked up with you to your job, walking you inside, a few minute before your shift started, and he did notice you cringing a little bit at the person behind the counter, Logan looked at them then at you

"are you alright, your heartrate seems to have accelerated." Logan said, as you dragged him to the back of the store, away from the counter. 

"you know how I've said one coworker hates me, that is the person." you said, whispering. Logan's eyes widened a little as he looked back at the person, bad mistake. they perked up at Logan's looks and walked back towards the two of you. 

"Hello there, hottie. what are you doing in here?" they said, leaning in near Logan. who merely took a step back.

"I was escorting my significant other to work." Logan said coolly.

"and two are dating? HAH! find someone better, they are just a piece of lazy trash, and I know for a fact you could do a lot better." the person said, as you refused eye contact.

"I cannot believe you would speak to someone in such a manner, clearly you are slow-witted. y/n is the most positive thing to come into my life, I wouldn't give them up for the world and then some. I shall definitely have to consult with your manager about your unacceptable behavior." Logan said, before the clock struck and you had to go, but before you did. Logan pulled you into a quick kiss. right infront of your coworker. 

you smiled, quickly kissing his cheek before going.

Logan ended up getting them fired, and you smiled. Loving your nerd so so so much.

Patton: 

screaming was heard around the grocery store and an older woman screamed at you and wouldn't stop. you were embarrassed, the pickles seriously didn't matter to you that much, you offered to give her the jar you were holding, but she just screamed, before whacking them out of your hands with her cane, shattering the glass

she kept screaming as a crowd gathered around the both of you, you were so embarrassed and you felt tears start filling your eyes are you fervently scanned the area for Patton, he was always there for you, so why wasn't he right here. 

then you spotted him running towards you. as the lady kept screaming, swinging her cane around, scaring you, as you pleaded with your eyes for Patton to help.

"you worthless youngster you!" she screamed. as you backed up. before she went to hit you with her cane, Patton caught it in his surprisingly strong hand, and he lowered it, glaring, which was very scary on Patton's face.

"I have no idea what your problem is Ma'am, but you don't ever try and hit anybody." Patton said sternly. the lady glared right back, scaring you a little bit. she then began swearing up a storm, but Patton didn't flinch or cover his ears.

"I have no idea what they did wrong, but I'm positive they didn't mean it, now apologize." Patton said angrily. holding your hand comfortingly. the lady glared and security soon came around and got things taken care of, you had never seen Patton so upset at anybody.