Logan x short reader: Unusual Methods

Hello, thank you so so much for reading and I really really hope you like it. Its been quite a while since I've done any Logan fluff and I have to say this has been one of my favorite chapters to write so far. I really really hope you like it! as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly! 

it was absolutely no question that Logan was taller than you were, in fact you were shorter than all the sides, even Patton and Virgil. not that you had wanted to be short, but I guess that's what your DNA had given to you and you couldn't exactly change it. Your height was the punchline of many jokes,  and your wonderful, yet sometimes annoying, boyfriend never let you forget how short you really were.

from the comments of him always pushing you to the front of photos, because you were shorter, to always checking amusement height minimums to make sure you could ride, even if you were plenty tall. He'd always make sure you were all set and never unsafe. Logan was never one to do something halfway.

Thought he was always incredibly sweet about it, it still drove you insane.  You'd once tried to wear heeled shoes but Logan caught on immediately and asked you to please take them off as you could potentially get hurt. you sighed but complied because Logan was right, and because you knew you didn't really want to fight. but that wasn't the most annoying thing

what was the most annoying part was the forehead kisses, Logan never failed to quickly swoop in and lightly kiss your forehead as a sigh of physical affection (as he called it), but you could never kiss him back. you often tried grabbing onto his tie to pull him down to your level, but he'd always gently, yet firmly, grasp your hand and tenderly pry it off his tie with a smile.

You had tried just simply asking for some kisses, nicely and very politely, but Logan shook his head and said no, looking down at you with loving walnut-brown eyes. He'd always argue how unprofessional it was for him to kiss you on the lips and that it was no matter you asked politely. you rolled your eyes and started brainstorming. someway to kiss your lovely nerd.

it was another day, Remus had hidden your favorite snack food on the top shelf... your worse enemy. and both he and Roman had been laughing as you pouted, Logan was out shopping with Patton. (mainly to make sure that Patton didn't buy too many sweets), and so you were stuck.

"seriously." you grumbled, sitting on the couch in-between Roman and Remus, huffing as you brainstormed some more, trying to ignore Remus munching on your snack food. Logan only let you get one bag a month, it was on the top shelf at the store and Logan always was the one to reach it... and Remus had the audacity to be eating it right in front of you and not even buy you another bag. 

"what is the worst part about being short, garden gnome?" Remus giggling, eating a handful of your snack food, while you just glared, annoyed by everyone and everything in that moment, as well as Remus slightly spitting on you as he chewed with his mouth open. 

"I do not believe they have to answer than question." Logan said, walking in and setting the groceries down before leaning over to kiss you, but instead on the lips like you had hoped, he merely pecked your forehead before walking out again to help Patton with the groceries. Roman snickered at your face and you fumed.

the rest of the day went normally, Remus mocking and teasing you. you getting an accidental few elbows in the face from Janus, Logan lifting you gently to reach the top shelf in the kitchen while Patton fangirled, the usual. 

but you were never one for the usual, you were never one to just be content with merely okay. so you devised a plan, the perfect plan. a plan on your unsuspecting boyfriend Logan. with a smirk you set the plan in action. 

it was at night and Logan had come downstairs to remind you to head to bed, but we all know he just missed your snuggles. he walked down, in his onesie, and glanced around the downstairs.  he was confused when he didn't see you on your phone, sitting on the stool, like usual. but you just smirked, your plan in action. 

"y/n, are you having a bowel movement." Logan said, suspecting you were in the bathroom, you didn't respond and Logan walked farther into the living room. now was the moment. the perfect moment to strike. 

you leaped off the couch like a flying squirrel, latching onto Logan, as you wrapped your legs around his upper torso, and quickly lifted his chin to lean down to kiss him, on the lips. you saw the blush grow on his cheeks as he had one hand under your legs and the other around your back to support you. you grabbed his face and kissed his lips several more times, reveling in the victory.

what you didn't notice was Logan walking towards the couch as he slowly kneeled now setting you down softly on it. after he was sure you were safe he kissed back with passion, running his finger through your hair before breaking it off a few seconds later to catch his breath.

"you were very unsafe, it is very ill-advised to be leaping off the couch, for any reason, but especially the distance you did. as your boyfriend I find it my duty to protect you, and it makes me very uncomfortable when you put yourself in danger. I request you never do that again." Logan said, looking down at you, while you avoided eye contact.

"I won't do it again, on one condition..." you said, mischief in your eyes as you scanned Logan's, 

"may I ask for details before I agree." Logan said and you nodded with a small laugh that made Logan's heart flutter... figuratively. you still smiled staring into his eyes.

"if you kiss me on the lips, just like this, I promise not to jump off the couch like that intentionally again, deal?" you said, and Logan thought for a moment.

"deal... kissing you was... immensely enjoyable." Logan said, smashing his lips into yours before carrying you bridal style up to his room so that you could cuddle while he read to you. and while you feel asleep adorable curled up, making you shorter than you already were.

so I've been thinking of doing some Haunted/monster AU stuff, not just for Halloween, but I just thought it'd be kind of cool, so if you want, please let me know if you have any suggestions or requests! I would absolutely love to know what ya think!

thanks you all for reading and I really really hope you liked it! this is just pure fluff with no real huge story line, but I just got the idea and couldn't stop. as always please don't hesitate to request, the artwork isn't mine so please give credit to the amazing artist! Please remember you are loved and special!

Have a Fantastic Day!!!

Ginger Bread~